Reviews for Black Milk
Alien Altered chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Aw... I hate Aaron. But I love your writing! As usual, amazing work!
Lirazel chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
This is by far the best Aaron story I've ever read. It's just...him, from start to finish. Every word is right and yet twisted in that Aaron way, and I love it. It gives me goosebumps, but I love it.

Brilliant.
Song For A Friend chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
danm! your good! I loved it) And now I REALLY hate Aaron! (not that i didn't before of course)Favorite story it is
tbl204 chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
wow, that was so amazingly dark and good. i hope to see/read more fic by you :)
Lily chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Whew, that's intense, and brilliant, and interesting, and well written, and perfect... um, shall I go on?
sara chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
WOW!
laura817 chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
wow - aaron the bastard. the inner workings of a cruel, sick and twisted man. you must have a great imagination
someone5 chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Ah! Great! Beautifully scripted. Very dark.

I loved (LOVED!) it all, but I especially loved these:

"...and your wife wouldn’t hate you as much as you hate what your son’s made you become." That 'made you' part is superb.

"Everyone loves him and pretends to love you." That's a really legitimate point.

"...something prickly and foreign and a little like love flowed through you. He had nothing. You had nothing. You were the same. It finally felt right." Oh, lord. Brilliant. I don't know what else to say.

Awesome, my friend. It's just...you've left me speechless. And that's exceptionally hard to do.