Reviews for Who Loves Who
CandySHINE chapter 8 . 8/29
THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL! I don't think I would change a single thing in this story! The flow was nice too!
CCS chapter 6 . 4/14
As far as I know Touya is not Tomoyo's brother.
CCS chapter 4 . 4/14
ERIOL scared I don't think so he is a boy and reincarnation of Clow. Stop making him clumsy he is a serious man and not easily scared. And you couldn't scared him just by rollercoaster. And he didn't also know how to skate that's stupid really stupid.
CCS chapter 3 . 4/14
Supposed to be Tomoyo is teaching Sakura to skate not Sakura teaching her to skate. If you watch the episode where the Freeze is captured in that time Samurai don't know how to skate in the first place.
madison camelia chapter 8 . 1/16
Love it. Lol
tkim619 chapter 8 . 6/24/2014
awwww love it the scene!
tkim619 chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
for the last chapter's comment it was suppose to say "someone" and not "some"
tkim619 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
whhhaooo some is jealous...
Yuri Hannah chapter 8 . 4/26/2013
They fell in love in just 6 days. If you ask me, they probably liked eachother from fifth grade already!
Dandy352 chapter 8 . 9/24/2012
Nice! :)
fay208 chapter 8 . 6/6/2011
LOL! I thought at first tomoyo's the one who has the change of the heart. and eriol is not the oh so perfect guy we thought so. wish I can see the face when he loses his cool. must have been priceless. call him a player. omg, tomoyo and her short night grown, its got to be a free show at the airport. must have made a scene.
Strands of Ivy and Sakura chapter 8 . 8/31/2010
c u p c a k e e chapter 4 . 6/14/2010
when i read the part when eriol screamed in the roller coaster, i imagined him screaming like a girl! that was so freaking funny!
lonely flame chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
loved it

way to go tomoyo! yay!

and thanx for the gr8 story. really love dit
Wafflesz chapter 8 . 6/19/2009
Holy hell that was a good story. Short, sweet, humorous, lovely. Seemed a little rushed at the end. Betcha wish you made it a "1 month bet" instead of 1 week lols.