Reviews for Who Loves Who
woofyy chapter 8 . 10/6
Nice story, good luck with your future stories.
woofyy chapter 7 . 10/6
I swear... are there no locks on the hotel doors or is Syaoran using magic to open them? Lol
woofyy chapter 3 . 10/6
Eriol really seems OOC and I thought he could skate in the anime. I really hope Tomoyo changes him back.
MiracleShine chapter 8 . 8/29/2015
THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL! I don't think I would change a single thing in this story! The flow was nice too!
CCS chapter 6 . 4/14/2015
As far as I know Touya is not Tomoyo's brother.
CCS chapter 4 . 4/14/2015
ERIOL scared I don't think so he is a boy and reincarnation of Clow. Stop making him clumsy he is a serious man and not easily scared. And you couldn't scared him just by rollercoaster. And he didn't also know how to skate that's stupid really stupid.
CCS chapter 3 . 4/14/2015
Supposed to be Tomoyo is teaching Sakura to skate not Sakura teaching her to skate. If you watch the episode where the Freeze is captured in that time Samurai don't know how to skate in the first place.
madison camelia chapter 8 . 1/16/2015
Love it. Lol
kyuki619 chapter 8 . 6/24/2014
awwww love it the scene!
kyuki619 chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
for the last chapter's comment it was suppose to say "someone" and not "some"
kyuki619 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
whhhaooo some is jealous...
Yuri Hannah chapter 8 . 4/26/2013
They fell in love in just 6 days. If you ask me, they probably liked eachother from fifth grade already!
Dandy352 chapter 8 . 9/24/2012
Nice! :)
fay208 chapter 8 . 6/6/2011
LOL! I thought at first tomoyo's the one who has the change of the heart. and eriol is not the oh so perfect guy we thought so. wish I can see the face when he loses his cool. must have been priceless. call him a player. omg, tomoyo and her short night grown, its got to be a free show at the airport. must have made a scene.
Strands of Ivy and Sakura chapter 8 . 8/31/2010