Reviews for Harry Potter and the Search for the Soul
Kiraling chapter 14 . 5/24/2013
Yay for Severus! :)
Kiraling chapter 13 . 5/24/2013
Well, I guess it's cruel of me to say this, but... yay for Ginny dying! ;] I'm sorry, but I really can't stand her, neither in books nor in fiction. I'm glad we got a glimpse of Draco, however; slimy bastard though he is, I really like him :P
Kiraling chapter 11 . 5/24/2013
Nice story so far. I especially love the humorous bits, mainly by Kingsley and Moody ;) Hoping to see more of Lucius and Severus!
sleepingal0ne chapter 29 . 8/31/2011
The ending is so twisted and unexpected. I cried a lot! Brilliant story. But why do that to Harry? :(
KritianLOVE chapter 29 . 11/1/2009
Hey i really liked this story. It made me cry and thats hard to do.
TheEveningStar chapter 29 . 11/20/2008
Wow. That ending really made me cry. Why'd you have to do that to poor Harry? It was still a great story, I just don't generally like sad endings.
dapperyklutz chapter 29 . 7/20/2008
wtf... what an ending... i cried...
dapperyklutz chapter 20 . 7/20/2008
ouch... Remus/Harry part is really painful and tearful... great chappie..
dapperyklutz chapter 5 . 7/19/2008
HAHAHAHA:)) ROLFMAO! i loved the last part...!
ugh chapter 4 . 2/6/2008
i think this is the stupidest story i have ever seen and s for the vault tht was beyond stupid.
munchnzoey chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
great story!
thoaks91 chapter 29 . 7/3/2007
wow this was an amazing story!

youre a really good writer. all characters are very much like they are in the books! well done.

and the storyline and the ending ware fine as well.

Danielle chapter 29 . 6/27/2007
Brilliant story! The ending left me with chills, it was sad but excellent!

thanks!
t chapter 29 . 6/22/2007
love ur story but i must say that i don't like the ending very well maybe u could find a way to change it plz i would like it very much.
Tarm chapter 3 . 6/12/2007
I know this is nitpicking, but sometimes your grammar sucks. For emample, one of your actual sentences;

“Oh, that’s good then,” Harry said, more to himself than to anyone else in actuality and set off upstairs to unpack.

What purpose do the words "in actuality" serve in the sentence I cited? The answer is nothing, other than writing in a 'passive voice' which does little to advance the story. If you do not know the difference, note I could have begun this paragraph in the passive voice by asking, 'What purpose does the addition of the words...'

Also, avoid using the word 'that'. A rewrite of your first paragraph, for example, remains coherent without your three uses of the word 'that';

“Say that again, Mr Weasley.” Minerva did not appear to be pleased by the sudden news none [] of the three teenagers stood [sic - correct verb tense is 'standing'] in her office would be returning to school the next year. Harry would have gone as far as to say [] she was furious. He knew [] she was likely to try and appeal to the intellectual in Hermione at the very least – after all, her OWL scores had been the highest in the year, even beating all the Ravenclaws!