Reviews for Question
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
I like the pacing and the odd, but fitting, way you played with words.
melimeows chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I love the way you use words :]
Stoned Rose chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
That was so awesome! I've never seen it before! I love your writing. I could eat if for breakfast and lunch. And sometimes dinner. :-) Very well done!
vulcanchick1701 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
cute! :D
TrickForTreat chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Very poetic, I liked it. It's very true, what they say - when in doubt, pick "c".
scorsby chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
i cant remember if ive already reviewed this one but if i have- oh well. i know ive said it before but your writing is just so amazing. so bleak and dry and funny and sad all at the same time. i really love it and wish all your stories wer properly bound in a book so i can read them whenever i want.
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Excellent. I'm not a HanLeia devotee, but, well, the summary was so amusing and unexpected. Your writing is fantastic. I can barely pick out specific lines I liked, because what's great about this is the flow, the juggling-concepts-in-the-air of it. Very unique style.
Capt. Kat Solo chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
nice lil fic
Srellet chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
I love your writing style and enjoyed this story.
Han's Wookiee chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Fabulous. And now it's apparent that you can also write like you *are* Leia, too. Fanfic writers like you need to be smothered. No, I love it. I'm just jealous. Ha ha.
Silvain Star chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
aw... that was cute. I liked it.
AgentRusco chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Once again, masterful. Very clever. How's that working out for you?
Pitdroid chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Your style of writing is always so interesting. Very abstract thoughts sometimes. I enjoyed this being from Leia's point of view. Good work.
Aladailey chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Hey. I read this before, but I didn't leave a review. I reread it.

Like everything you write, its amazing. Inferiority complex, LL. Damn you.

(Not really.)

This was beautiful! Agh. Its going on my favorites.

- ala
Kalena chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
That was wonderfully written and very in character, I think she really would be finding it hard to talk about things. Well done.