Reviews for Flattery will get you nowhere
kandita chapter 4 . 1/13/2016
Oookay...how is going to Aisa going to help them? Russia is a big country
Danazia Gray chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
If it wasn't Kagome Higurashi, then who was Sango's dead friend who was murdered? Huh?
Danazia Gray chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Kikyou Hikaru is right now nineteen years old and Sango Hikaru is right now eighteen years old. They're two orphaned sisters. I wish Kagome was other/the third orphaned Hikaru sister who was born a year younger than Sango Hikaru and two years younger than Kikyou Hikaru and I also wish Rin was the fourth orphaned Hikaru sister who was born a year younger than Kagome, two years younger than Sango Hikaru and three years younger than Kikyou Hikaru.
Danazia Gray chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Kikyou and Sango Hikaru are orphaned sisters.
Do you mean Kagome? Huh?
InuKikfan4ever chapter 16 . 2/27/2011
Just wanted to tell you that I loved this story too and I'll be adding it to my faves!
shessy's 4 ever chapter 16 . 3/11/2010
i love it! its really good lol
Ughh chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Why would you pair up these 2 dumbassé

Sango was ANTI-KIKYOU.

Read the manga.

Poor Sango getting paired up with clay.
Lumberry chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
I like the viewpoint it's in, wth Kikyou!

YAY! 101 th review XD
Anesther chapter 16 . 11/10/2007
Wonderful ending, absolutely adorable and touching; you know, it does seem like a sequel but this was a very good way to end it. Heh, who knew it was Suikotsu. - Loved reading this story SkyMaiden and I'll also be waiting for the others too; okay? These are my favorite couples in the show.
Anesther chapter 14 . 10/28/2007
Whoa I thought he wanted Sango. O.o What the poo? Anyhow, the person's name is Kai? What? I thought it'd be Naraku or somethin'. But on the bright, Miroku confessed... Poor boy. I like Kikyo with Miroku too actually... But I prefer her Inu and Sesshy. And Naraku. And Bankotsu... And Koga... Same thing goes for Sango-chan (I luv both females). Enough rambling, must read. .
jess chapter 2 . 7/14/2007
HELLO I WAS SUPRIZED BUT I WANTED IT TO BE KIK/SESSHY I LIKE THAT COUPLE BETTER (EVEN IF THEY WONT BE BECAUSE THE SHOW) I LIKED IT :) BYE!
jess chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
HELLO I AM HIPER RIGHT NOW AND I AM A CANCER TOO AND I LIKE KIKYO TOO I THINK WE HAVE A LOT IN COMIN AND I LIKE REI AND SHINJI AND KIK/SESSHY KIK/INU AND SO ON BUT THE THING IS IS THAT I WAS LAGHING ALL THE WAY THROUGHT HA RIGHT NOW MY BRO AND SIS ARE WACHING NARUTO! BYE!:)
dcfanforlife chapter 16 . 7/13/2007
great story. loved it.
Bri chapter 16 . 4/21/2007
that was really good. you should write more. i like !