Reviews for Shot Through the Heart
Guest chapter 4 . 4/16/2014
continue!
Niji Hitomi Kabra chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
OMG! I wish there was another chapter to this. Something that absolutely, one-hundred percent explains the whole thing. Like, maybe that Sanji always knew about the Love-Love Fruit and that was why he always had his hair over his left eye. Of course, current story arcs have that part a bit screwed up, but eh...maybe being with the Okamas has taught him how to manage his heart better. So, now he can view the world with it instead of locking it away...and OMG I think I just inspired myself. Shadow, you are amazing! I wish you'd come back and write more for us.
Ayakaishi Fei chapter 4 . 6/17/2012
I really enjoyed this. I doubt you plan to continue it, but you left it at a total cliffhanger! Would have loved to see more of this.
AnimeDawn chapter 4 . 11/19/2010
This story is really getting good! Oh, I hope another chapter arises soooooooon! D
HellzCrusader chapter 4 . 10/26/2009
oo very nice i like it :D i hope that you update this at some point.
colourpearl chapter 4 . 8/21/2009
PMSL. I laughed so much then, my Mum came to check on me.

You HAVE to update this soon!

Does this mean Sanji hasn't been under the influences of a Devil Fruit at all? Good twist, but I kinda wish he were.

UPDATE.

NOW.
V.Raptor chapter 4 . 12/17/2008
That was pretty epic. Is that the end - four chapters? Because while I'd like to see more (or moreso wouldn't mind) that was a satisfying ending all the same. Not trying to discourage you from writing more - just saying.

Either way, great fic. Original too, really well incorporated concept of the Ai Ai fruit. Nice to see someone with a decent understanding of the OP universe take it to their own creative heights. All in all, this fic was sparkly and all-together full of glitter-fun!
La Lolita chapter 4 . 4/13/2008
omg such an awesome idea i
marimoliciousness chapter 4 . 1/15/2008
What an amazing story! I love the way you portrait both Zoro and Sanji and the unexpected end. Well, I say unexpected, but I rather wished for it to turn out something like that, because, frankly, Sanji in love-mode is only bearable for a short amount of time.

Also, I liked the way you made the way we only ever get to see Sanji's right eye a major part of this story. It's all very well thought-out.

I also love your writing style.

It's a very good idea, very well carried out.

Best wishes,

Nyn
Jovial Reader chapter 4 . 12/20/2007
:GASP: :Checks date of last update:

You ARE continuing this, right?

RIGHT!

Such an exciting :giggles: and intriguing plot should not be left behind T_T!

I was SO excited, too.

...

i WILLZ FAWNz CHU OVA lyK SANJI-KUN DOZ TO !nami-swan! ZORO-KUN!
Tsubasa-fan chapter 4 . 12/5/2007
I love the concept behind this. Will there be an update anytime soon? Would love to read more!
GooglyMooglies chapter 4 . 10/23/2007
this is amazing... I'm sure you've been told this, but this could practically be an episode in the series! the fangirls would go nuts! XD

write more please
Really Bad Eggs chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
I haven't actually read past the first chapter yet, but I have to say - this IS One Piece. You have written an episode. You have completely captured the wacky, batshit atmosphere of the show here. XDD
Crazyfishie chapter 4 . 6/13/2007
Oh my god.

This is so funny. Cupid is a very interesting character. Keep it up!
KoloheSanji chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Just happened to wander upon this story...and IT'S really, REALLY GOOD! But, where's the rest of it? It's built up to an excellent point. With Sanji and Zoro in a lip-lock, and Nami and the rest of the crew returning...Readers want to know, WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?

LOVE THE STORY SO FAR! PLEASE WRITE MORE!