Reviews for Kindness
Belenzie chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
wierd, but good, i don't know what to say except that i enjoyed it.

~toodles~

Belenzie
Tooi ake chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
O, ok to tell you the truth I'm not too sure what to think of this, but I really like it anyway. ;)
K. Cloak chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
I liked your opening line: "he's an awful man." A lot of Snape fans try their damnedest to make Snape into a "nice guy," which he, of course, isn't. You kept him in character and managed to leave the evil/not evil question open (like most of us, I hope for "not evil" but just can't be sure). Also, your language is very nice and reads well, without the grammatical errors or ridiculous childishness of 99% of the fanfic out there. Nice job.
Possum132 chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Horrible, horrible but I suspect you are on the money.
Still believes Snivellus aka Heather Granger chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Good story. Did you have anyone in particular in mind for the girl?

I think we all have the problem of how to proceed with the new cannon information. I wnat to say that if Snape does become truly (gasp) evil I will still love the books as much as I do right now, but, I must say that the ending to book 6 came to a true shock to me!
Phinea Rogue chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
I like this very much, especially because it's different from all those post HBP stories trying to explain Snape not being evil. This leaves it open just as JKR has left it and I really like it this way, not knowing whether he's evil or not. Great story!
Persephone Lupin chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Good story! Is she a witch, too? Or a Muggle?
amsev chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
I am humbly asking for a sequel to this. To learn more about the young prostitute and her effect on Snape. And to see if he does come back. A terminal sucker for a happy ending, I would that their "domesticity" were to become real. Am flagging the story with a Story Alert to hope against hope...
duj chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Different and works with any interpretation of HBP; following orders, evil all along or hedging his bets till he had to make a choice which wasn't a choice. Does that mean you didn't decide yet?
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Glum little story, isn't it? But for some reason I liked it anyway. I wonder how long she'll stick it out, and/or how long the goblins will be sending the money (I wonder if the Ministry _can_ confiscate funds held in Gringotts, in fact, or freeze accounts...).
risi chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Neat story, I like how you kept Snape in character and how you told it from the prostitute's pov.
bxn110 chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Another excellent story. Keep up the awesome work!
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Oh, I liked this! It doesn't show any real decision on your part as to whether or not Snape is "evil." I personally don't think he is, however things turn out. Please do continue your other story as well.
cecelle chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Odd, but with a wonderful mood to it. I really like the athmosphere of this piece.
Lady Whitehart chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Yes, odd, but very well done. I always enjoy your work. Glad to see that you are keeping busy.