Reviews for Plot, Fail, Blow Up
Aelita chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Ya... funny
mscalliope chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Hilarious! Thanks for making me laugh! (Even though I read it last night and kinda woke my brothers up xD)
paper.creations chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
That had almost a poetic feel to it.

I must say, I love that he went to break-up, to kill. Cause that's the logical step, Logan -rolls eyes- :D

I also love that Remy blamed everything on Bobby, and that Rogue believed him.

And an amazing ending.

So glad I stumbled upon this fic (accidentally, of course). It was amazing!

Bologna121 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
And oh how I love Bobby too! Poor Bobby! I cracked up at how he got blamed for EVERYTHING!
LiRA chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Holy crap, I haven't giggled that hard in a long time. Great job. I almost (almost) feel sorry for Bobby.
Spicy Diamond chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Made me laugh out loud. I really like how you've structured it as well, with the parallels in Logan's attempts at discrediting Remy. Very fun to read.
Prieda Solo chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
loved, laughed. So perfect. I love the style in this, i have much love for all the little short sentances. :)
41eugoR chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Hehe...loved it! Poor Logan :-D
saucydeviant chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
It's cute:) Logan is especially endearing when he's concerned about Rogue and Remy's relationship. I liked the format of your story too. I didn't catch it at first ('cause I'm slow like that) but I got it now:) Kudos. I think I will check out your other fics.
Lucia de'Medici chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Awe! This was much needed on such a crappy Wednesday morning. Well done, you've got me grinning from ear to ear.

Captain Annie chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
This was fantastic! A great one-shot of comedy. Well done!
lovestoread chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
this is one of my fav's that i just had to read again, i love all of those characters!
Raven chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Loved everything about it. I can't see Remy taking off his pants even to save his life. Nope, can't see it.
Shell chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
I loved this! More please, more. Whimper, whimper, plead, plead. Big puppy eyes.
twinlady chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
LMAO! That was great! Instant fav!