Reviews for Shadows of the Past
Janika chapter 5 . 9/26/2005
Sorry for the wait. Hurricane Rita bugged Texas for the past couple days and everything's been completely down. Anyway, this chapter makes little sense. Nothing much happened except that they got the bug fighter working, which could have been done in a single sentence. You're not starting to act like my least favorite writer, are you? Robert Jordan could make the single motion of picking up a cat last 50 pages in itty-bitty print and sound like the whole world was watching and holding its breath.

C'mon! Something's got to happen! What about Toby and the free Hork-Bajir? Jake's brother? Etc?
Janika chapter 4 . 8/17/2005
Thanks! I didn't think any of my suggestions were all that good, but I'm glad you're satisfied w/ it. Well, anyway there are supposedly only 3 people below her: Stephanie, her dad and her brother (whats-his-face). Since the kid can't talk and Stephanie is already calling for help, that leaves her dad to be telling her to be quiet b/c of controllers. Which means he's either part of the Peace Movement or a non-infested ally like the Chee. There's got to be another dilemma in there someplace, though. Something involving a lot of Hork-Bajir or Taxxons or whatnot.
traycon3 chapter 3 . 8/16/2005
Hey, like the newest updates. Erm, as for a name...I have no idea. Fresh out of them.
Janika chapter 3 . 8/15/2005
A title? Well...since this one has a lot of memories and stuff you could name it something along those lines. Memorabilia, Shadows of the Past, War's Ending, The Connection...who knows? Don't worry. I'm really bad at that kind of thing too.
Janika chapter 2 . 8/3/2005
Allison got an extended version of the Marco-speech: "You're/this is insane." Well, I think she is too. I sure hope something happens on the way down for them. And where are the regular Animorphs? There's gotta be something going on there too. And Taylor as well. She's not just going to give up b/c she didn't catch Tobias. Hurry up and write! And I'm loving it.
Janika chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
I wish I knew what BETA is. Oh well. I like this part. How could it have gone any other way? If it was a trap for Tobias, then of course the Yeerks had to be involved. It's just how on earth did the guy figure it all out. And why is the Yeerk so calm about it all? A member of the Peace Movement? That would certainly fit in w/ the book this is based during.

And I think your Animorph series is good. I just wish that crossover one would pick up...
traycon3 chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Ok, just curious. I'm home, finally and thankfully, but anyway. Cool chapter. Update soon!