Reviews for Cold
invisible-writer9706 chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
i don't know if this story is finished, but it would be nice for you to continue, i enjoyed this and i too wish that Babe could have jsut stayed home those two nights.
Seraphwalker chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
At least someone's not afraid to come out and say. I'm mean come on, who in their right mind would believe JR is like his 'daddy' and that Jamie is the greatest thing since sliced bread? Sniff-I like JR, he's got real pain and all the people around him seem to half-assed love him. And don't get me started on Mr. Fantasy World Jamie, or is it James? Sorry, went of on a tagent there for am minute. But if someone did to me what Babe did't to JR and the only one on his side is his evil father? I'd act like that too. Yeah, I hate Tad too, he chose Babe, Jamie and Crystal the Slut over Jr. I know Jamie is his 'real' son but hey, how can you raise your kids to do the right thing when you blow smoke up their asses to puff them up to believe stupid crap. Um...oops, suppose to be reviewing. It's funny, I wrote all this just to say I liked your story. Go figure huh...

Seraphwalker
Siaynoqsbride chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Beautiful examination of the relationship between Babe and JR. Gorgeous, and the song fit in especially well.
annoymous chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Please write some JR/ Babe stories
southerncharm22 chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Wow, this is really good, very well written, a nice use of the point-of-view and also quite beautiful angst. I think you've got a good grasp on the characters and did them justice. I hope to see more from you soon.
lorilann chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
That was deep...you write beautifully. I love the song "Cold". Great job! :)
angelqt2324 chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
i love it...for so long on the show, i kept waiting for Babe to realize that she was the one who did everything wrong, not J.R., or for her to at least suffer a little...i absolutely love your idea and your insight into Babe's character...not to mention your amazing writing style!
DevDev chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Wow, that was amazingly powerful. It was emotion packed, but oh, in a really good way. Hey, you got me to like Babe! Now there's an accoplishment!