Reviews for The Truth of Beauty
BlackSkitz chapter 6 . 1/14/2009
I really like this chapter, I wonder how it becomes a youkoxkagome story,...hrmm, only me reading will tell! Anyways, great writing, I love it!
Jumpingbeans480 chapter 2 . 12/27/2008
Wow I was not expecting Kenshin and Kaoru to be in this chapter. I thought it was only a Yu Yu Hakusho and Inuyasha crossover. The first few chapters of this story is very interesting and I am curious about the 'true' story of Beauty and the Beast.
CrystalBlueWolf chapter 20 . 10/5/2008
OMG! no thats so sad T_T i wasn't expecting that ending at all! Really good story loved it!
CrystalBlueWolf chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
OMG was so not expecting Kenshin and Kaoru to be in the story! Loving the story so far can't wait to read more!
rosee chapter 20 . 9/1/2008
wah thats soo sad. this should be under tragedy/romance genre.
Haru Inuzuka chapter 20 . 8/15/2008
-crying- Oh my god... -wipes away tears slowly- THAT'S SO SAD! -sniff- Poor Kagome... poor Youko... -sniff- I truely feel for them! -blows nose- I agree whole-heartly with kitty-goes-meow42, can you write a HAPPY alternate ending? -tearing puppy eyes- Prwtty please? -smiles happily- Anyway, I really did love and enjoy this beautiful yet tragic tale! Did you ever think of writing a book? I think you should, your a nateral! No really, it was beautifully written, with a great choice of words that had me hooked from the very start...with this very sentence: You've heard the story of Beauty and the Beast. - So anyway, I dear hope you continue to write these fantastic stories! Ja ne, Kittey Rin-san! (_)
TheDarknessAroundMe chapter 20 . 2/12/2008
Wow... that was obviously NOT a disney ending lol. Great writing however, thanks for posting.
OhBrother chapter 20 . 11/6/2007
oh... i wish it had ended like the walt disney movie! but i loved this all the same. poor Kagome... poor Youko... now you've made me cry!

Kimonno Rose chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Wow, Beauty and the Beast has always been my favorite Disney Tale but they way it was told and discribed in such detail I could see every picture feel every emotion. It was like I was in the book it self - well thats what I wish anyway.

This story was beautiful and wonderfully have such Talent as an author it is truly amayzing.
Jessica chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
I must say I was VERY impressed with the vocabulary use and wording. The first paragraph and you had my attention all the way to the end. Though I did take a break from day to day I was indeed impressed. Have you ever thought about writting a published book. You certainly have the potential too.

I praise you on a job well done. I certainly hope that you continue to write and share your talent with your piers.
goddess on earth chapter 20 . 6/11/2007
Wow, that was an awesome story, but had a beautiful yet terribly tragic ending... It shows that in real life nobody gets a completely happy ending, if they even have a happy ending to begin with... Love your story nonetheless.
Rene-Quest chapter 20 . 1/28/2007
I loved this story. I even cried at the end when Youko died. You did a wonderful piece of work. I'll definitly be reading your other work, so I hope it's just as good as this one was. Again, good job. _
Bloodcherry chapter 20 . 1/4/2007
That was so fricking sad... and I wish there was a sequel, but like you already stated in a chapter... There won't be aq sequel... *tear* Oh well. I absolutely love it and I loved the way you finished it! The real fairy tales stories don't have happy endings... SO that makes a lot of sense! XD Anyway, I WILL have this in my favorites!

Ja ne,

knjj727 chapter 20 . 11/27/2006
no happy ending thats so sad but it was really good not all storys should end good
Supersticiousmonkey89 chapter 20 . 10/29/2006
Oh that was so beautiful! I love it! Amazing!