Reviews for Residual Duties
mmooch chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
Did you work hard to get Wesley's speech that way? It seems pretty close, maybe a bit overkill but very good. I got the Giles reference right away, but it took me a bit of time to catch onto the Spike one. That might be my own bias though - I HATE B/A or B/S ships.
mmooch chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
So far so good. You did a fine job explaining the arrow thing. Not entirely believable, but not bad.
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
he's such a gentleman
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
there really isn't enough buffy/wes
Tammy chapter 2 . 6/11/2007
Hey it was great but i was a little dissapointed at no further buffy/wes. Maybe you could continue it by saying that maybe a month or so passed and she still wanted him. it would be great. but anyway great job!
engine47 chapter 2 . 2/16/2005
I really liked this. Aw, but why no B/W?
Jedi Buttercup chapter 2 . 10/5/2003
I guess I'm in a reviewing mood tonight; wish I'd gone through your shorter fic before! I loved this one. There isn't much B/Wes fic out there, and while this one isn't really, it came close, and you got both voices down pat while raising and answering some good questions. *applause*
Sapphire Rose chapter 2 . 7/22/2002
yayness! b/w goodness! *becomes giddy with smut anticipation* very good fic
blueruby1 chapter 1 . 12/31/2001
I used to be a spike/buffy supporter. Strange thing is I read all the darkfic surrounding the pair and compared them to the fic of the hopeful variety. Everything foretold in the darkfics seemed much more plausible. With that out of the way it's time to find an alternative, let's face it Giles, Xander, Angel and riley all have their qualities and reasons why they could work with buffy but not really. In your writing, i see a lot of true chemistry between Wesley and Buffy, respective love interests aside (Fred and Spike? I just can't see it), i think they would make a very good pair. please write more fic concerning the two. You really have a talent for writing these character. Please keep it up :)
C-Man chapter 2 . 6/15/2001
I was surprised to find that I liked the Buffy/Wesley pairing in this story. It's the first of its kind that I've ever seen, but hopefully not the last. Great emotional descriptions and insightfulness into character behavior. I'd be interested to read more B/Wes stuff, if you were to write more. Hint, hint. :)
Jen chapter 1 . 6/10/2001
Yay! I have to say that I've been looking everywhere and for a long time for a Buffy/Wesley story, and even though this doesn't exactly end like one, I'll take what I can get. Nice story.
HilsK chapter 2 . 4/10/2001
That was cool! Didn't end the way I expected, but very cool nonetheless