Reviews for Contact Inhibition
Riih chapter 3 . 7/14/2006
No, Owari!

You do a very nice job of keeping in-character, I think.

Eehh... I'll sound retarded if I continue my "I-love-this-and-thing'-ing.

I very much enjoyed the naughty fluff. n_n Please, do continue (If not this story then some other IsaacIvan). Thank you!
Ranesvana chapter 3 . 12/31/2005
Continue writing , I adore your fanfics, theyre great!
Yumeorb chapter 3 . 10/17/2005
You write this fic quite well. You wrote all of them in-character (Well, Isaac usually don't say anything except 'yes' or 'no' in the game ;;) I like this a lot!
Asuya chapter 3 . 8/17/2005
Aw, how cute. This is such a nice fanfic. Good job on it!
DarkKatana chapter 3 . 8/12/2005
OMG! That's one of the cutest fics I've read in a long time. I love Azusasan's works too! This fic is so awesome, I'll be disappointed if you don't write a sequel.
Josef Von Perriwinkle chapter 3 . 8/7/2005
This is GORGEOUS! I'm sitting here in class and I'm giggling madly because you just write SO WELL! You capture this pairing perfectly, and I love you for it!
Josef Von Perriwinkle chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
WAHN, I FREAKIN' LOVE YOU!
Innocent Guillotine chapter 3 . 8/3/2005
*beating comp with a mace* What I was trying to say is that your fic was beautifully written. There were a few (two) errors, but who doesn't make any? And this is in the entire fic. But I could be saying that because I like fluffy stuff...

Meh. In short: Great fic, can't wait for the rest.
joseph-the-mauler chapter 3 . 8/1/2005
sniff sniff sniff oh i support the way you think
savinglifelessness chapter 3 . 7/31/2005
poor ivan, being caught... doing that... ouch, never fun when it happens, and i was never a big fan of Yaoi, but as long as you keep it down to a minimum, i find some of it good for a laugh, but its a good story, and trust me, no offense, but if this is your first, and you wrote a non-yaoi GS romance fic, IT WOULD BE FRICKEN AWESOME!
MnemosynesEyes chapter 3 . 7/31/2005
Owari? OWARI? *falls over* I say you keep it going...explain more on how their relationship goes from there! *giggles madly* And yes, I did read Serenedipity, but I didn't review for it. I was, ah, too lazy, and found it too late...are you going to update it soon, by the way? O.o _ Anywho, LOVE IT!
Elegant Spiral chapter 3 . 7/31/2005
Yay! Another chapie! Isaac and Ivan are so Kawaii... you better not stop! lol. It's too cute. Update again real soons!
Innocent Guillotine chapter 2 . 7/31/2005
Because Ivan's fifteen and Isaac's almost an adult?

And I
Azusasan chapter 2 . 7/30/2005
Oh. Oh. OH.

I haven't seen a good Isaac x Ivan ficlet in a...really long time. And this made me squeal with delight. I mean, what happened to all the good fics? All the good YAOI fics? This fits the bill perfectly. It's just... lovely. And I don't have much more to say, except some more worship for you. And a very happy moo.
DFLLI chapter 2 . 7/30/2005
I wonder what's going to happen next.

I also suggest that the Fusion Dragon comes out of nowhere and you can name War of the Woods.