Reviews for Elphaba's Son
ElphabaMeridaMatilda chapter 9 . 8/18
Awwwww... this is so cute!
LillyFae chapter 9 . 10/26/2014
You've made me cry on three separate occasions now, you woefully fantastic writer. I just want to coddle Azure and Elphaba until they're both healthy again. Please keep writing, I desperately want more.
dreamer 3097 chapter 9 . 9/8/2011
a good one
populardarling chapter 9 . 6/18/2009
Aww. This has to be my favorite Elphaba/kid/minus Fiyero story out there! I just love it. Too bad you're not finishing this :-(

It was great anyways!

~Pops~
Orismoris chapter 9 . 1/25/2009
Love this story. Hope you get around to updating sometime in the future.
Orismoris chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
Hard choices to make for Elphaba. But she ended up making the right one. Good job on the story, I'm sad that I'm reaching the end.
Orismoris chapter 5 . 1/25/2009
Man, the part with the woman holding her presumed dead child nearly damn broke my heart. So sad. Great job with the imagery and usage of words.
Orismoris chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
Good name. Great story so far.
Orismoris chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Pretty good story. It's so hard to find chaptered fics with Elphaba and her son on this site. This looks promising. Even if you haven't updated in like over three years.
Matchbox chapter 7 . 2/7/2008
there is a book now called Son Of A Witch, by the same author as wicked. but yours is a good story too.
just me chapter 9 . 11/13/2007
I know it's been nearly a year since you've updated this, but I hope you haven't abandoned it entirely! I adore this story! I love the relationship between Elphaba and her son and I desperately hope you finish this story here, or (kindly) email anything else you have written related to this fanfic...like, maybe more chapters, or even just any ideas you had of where you were going with this. My email address is and I would love you forever if I got something here or there! PLEASE?
Faba chapter 9 . 8/18/2007
LOVE it! Please finish this...please? It's very good...
Evenstar656 chapter 9 . 4/13/2007
What a wonderful story! I wish you would update!
1WickedFan chapter 9 . 1/19/2007
I am so upset that I have just recently discovered this story! It is amazing, I enjoyed every bit of it. I really love your portrayal of Elphaba, please do continue. I urge you to update again. UPDATE!
Darkholme chapter 9 . 1/9/2007
I love this story so much! Update Please!