Reviews for The Assasination of Campion Bond
GuesssWho chapter 4 . 9/17/2007
Continue!
Queerquail chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Oh! Who're the assassins? It's okay, you don't have to answer. I'll find out in time...right? (hinthint) Just be careful of your run-on sentences. For example:

"Bond was quick to act, he reached for the agents gun and jumped out the other side of the coach, he caught a glimpse of a man with a rifle standing on the roof of a nearby building...preceded by a pop, dropping the big man to the ground as he took his last breaths."

That whole paragraph was one sentence. If you put some periods in there, it'll be much better. Really like the descriptions and all the action though!
Samyo chapter 4 . 8/21/2005
I think Campacian was suppose to be Bond's grandfather, or at least that's what I read on some website that had a thing about the comic books.
Samyo chapter 3 . 8/10/2005
Dude, I think you should have Mina pissed at Jekyll for a little longer.
daveykins chapter 2 . 8/6/2005
I'm really liking this so far... good touch to add young James to the story :)
Samyo chapter 2 . 8/2/2005
Dude, I would take out any Anne Rice characters, for she is one of those people who won't allow people to make fanfiction of thier work (read the guidelines, I won't tell anyone, but some snot eventually will). Also, Quartermain's son is named Harry, and I am 100% sure. Also, is Lady Agnes a literary character or original?
Samyo chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
I knew you would write a sequel!