Reviews for To Change You
jaimi-or-jaemi chapter 10 . 4/8/2014
Well, that is an interesting story, I hope that you will have a chance to eventually finish it. If you could email me your website it would be appreciated, thank you for writing
RayRay5790 chapter 10 . 1/8/2013
wow your another really good author. Thanks for shareing your stores with the fans on this site and i cant wait for more chapters. Its getting really good and i cant wait to see what happens next.
lololol chapter 10 . 3/25/2012
Is this discontinued?
One percent chapter 10 . 2/3/2012
WoW! Knives IS frightening!

I can't help but wonder what she will learn, what he will do to her after she comes back, and how we did not hear about any bride for Vash yet xD!

Oh please, update! I just hope you did not forget what you were going to do with this story even after some years!
One percent chapter 9 . 2/3/2012
Oh now I like it! Very much in fact!

I did not realize it until this chapter, but I was secretly hoping Meryl would show this arrogant basteeerd what she's made of!

When she scolded herself and decided to fight against her "bully of a husband" I was all like "attagirl!"

Oof, you got me there. I am completely taken by your story.

Hmph, I feel frustrated AND satisfied at the same time. GO GO MERYL!
One percent chapter 7 . 2/3/2012
The ending was funny xD especially Knives nodding at Vash's statement XD!
One percent chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
This is such a harsh predicament for her. Her only hope of enduring reality is for him to have some kind of feelings for her. That's sad.

But what I find funny is the fact that if he had not found Meryl sooner, than he would have probably had to live the rest of eternity with an old version of her xD! He should consider himself extreamly lucky.
One percent chapter 3 . 2/2/2012
I liked her reactions xD! Oh well Mr Knives, you did not court your lady well enough haha
One percent chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
That's so sad. Leaving the poor girl for so long. She really must be hurt.
One percent chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I have a thing against vampire stories, but yours tempted me.

I am really impressed by the beauty of this first chapter!

Knives makes for a good vampire indeed. He was both mesmerizing and creepy!
Infrena chapter 10 . 6/3/2009
damn i like this story a lot
Silver Streak chapter 10 . 4/14/2009
I was wondering if you were going to update this story or if its done?
Nyum Fwah Productions chapter 10 . 11/3/2008
I wonder how knives would react if someone sexually assaulted meryl? anyways, please continue this story- i've been watining for awhile for a new chapter (i'm hooked- i've reread your story a couple of times). I appreciate how difficult it is to update, but please do!

With all due respect,

Nyum Fwah Productions
Star Garden chapter 10 . 9/7/2008
I really love this story! It was engaging and believable and very well written. I also like how Meryl has a fight in her! It really is interesting too, Knives' ability to change into a wolf! I can't wait to read more! Thanks for writing!

XDXDXD
Lady Hitomi Albatou chapter 10 . 6/1/2008
Once again another excellent story by a very talented author. I enjoy your stories very much and I can't wait to read more. keep up the terrific work!