Reviews for A mother's instict
A ShrinkinG VIOLET GIrL chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
its rare writers wore a piece from own experience..
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Love it! _
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
You say, "baby-girl", then you say, "his mother"... y u no make sense.

I can totally empathize with the situation. I was premature by an entire month, and when my mom was at the hospital the doc looked away for a second & I split her in the time he glanced away(which happens anyway, but usually in a more controlled fashion with help from the doc).
I was REEEEEEEEALLY impatient.
If my husband and doctors weren't listening to me... I'm pretty sure it would be a bloodbath.
puppiesrule chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Ohh the irony
Diosa Luna chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
This actually happens, sometimes physicians forget that the human body is a machine that works exactly. Oh, nice tribute to your mother, beautiful fic.
AlLiThElLaMaLuVeR chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
haha once again another very funny, great story!

I have to say though, this sounds very familair. When my mom was pregnant with me (I came 3 1/2 weeks early) my dad just smiled when she said she was giving birth. That was until she screamed and passed out (she was having a panic attack). Thats when he took her to the hospital where they told her she was giving birth, and she responded by say "no shit, I hadn't noticed" haha

but yea! love the story! and of course the pairing:D
hpbookwormliz chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Nurses really need to start listening more..the same thing happened to my mom when had my second oldest brother.

Good job!

-Lizzie
notoriousreviewer chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
oo,good!
m chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
. cept for two typos (im obsessed sorry) at the end.

Barely five minutes later a health baby-girl [no hyphen] was given birth to.

"It seems someone couldn't wait," Madam Pomfrey laughed softly as she handed over the newborn child to his [her] mother.

sorry. had to get that out. funny plot!
Keline Jacquegai Chisp chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Very great oh so funny, but God do I feel bad for your mother. I really enjoyed this nice job.

Sincerely,

the Stranger in the moonlight.
RoseTylerRun chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
hehe thats funny! Its like Thank you Captian Obvious! XD
FelinesAndPhoenixes chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Heh. That was different. This is based on something that really happened? Interesting.

So, yeah. Well written, as well, and all that jazz.

Regards,

Ari
miz chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Really cute...
Cherdy the Molologist chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Cute and entertaining, and well-spoken. Some of the lines were a bit off, but nothing a good beta reader couldn't fix. well done
JTBJAB chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
That was so funny!

I think you should continue, it has great potential to turn into a longer story!