Reviews for Forbidden Fruit
Angelus chapter 15 . 6/26
Stupid stupid Hermione, why is Hermione so stupid?
Angelus chapter 3 . 6/25
Good grief, she's a masochist and he's a bloody git
deliciousflowerfire chapter 1 . 6/20
So much like this idea nd all
Fantomette34 chapter 21 . 12/11/2014
Merveilleuse fic qui me donne envie de lire immédiatement la suite.
Félicitations pour votre écriture qui est d'une grande qualité !
Merci pour cette émouvante et passionnante lecture.
jensteed chapter 21 . 8/31/2014
Poor Severus, what an awful tangle of lies and deceit that he has for a life :'( Hermione's is about to get an awful lot worse very soon too. Excellent story, I can't wait to start act 2
jensteed chapter 15 . 8/31/2014
This story just gets better and better with every chapter. It's bloody brilliant! I like your Voldemort, for all that he's an insane psychopath he has a certain amount of..caring? I'm not sure what to call it, but he's not just death and torture to his followers.
jensteed chapter 6 . 8/30/2014
The healing she can do because of the bond is...well pardon the pun, magical. It's such a perfect piece of the extraordinary in a world that is made up of unusual occurances and wonders as being everyday normalities. You've really written a captivating story and I'm loving every minute.
jensteed chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
Is it weird that my favourite parts are literally the two of them talking about potions? I just love any academic exchanges between them, especially when it's so unexpected to her to be treated like an equal (or at least just not as a dunderhead)
I find these scenes so endearing and interesting.
jensteed chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
This is such a great story so far. Poor Severus, stuck helpless waiting and worrying. I love how you've written him and Hermione, it's such a fantastic read and I can't wait to catch up :)
officialhermitsunited chapter 9 . 4/25/2014
Good man.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/22/2013
Ahh finally reached the beginning!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/21/2013
Aaah the changes in timeline are starting to confuse me!
Roz1013 chapter 21 . 8/22/2013
This is really really good. I just found it really confusing the way the timeline kept jumping around...
mi-shell87 chapter 21 . 5/7/2013
This story is so interesting! I can't wait to read Act 2!
uwishuwerecool chapter 21 . 4/30/2013
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh u cant leave it there