Reviews for Forbidden Fruit
sevslave1 chapter 21 . 3/30
This tale was absolutely brilliant! I can't wait to start on part two.
Random reader chapter 21 . 3/2
This was a great read and I really love how brilliant you are at building anticipation and sexual tension. Their longing for each other is intense. But boy, when pregnancy is used to create conflict and drama I absolutely start to hate the stories that use it. I don't quite know why. Perhaps because when it happens it always seems to be written in stone. There's usually no considering of getting rid of the pregnancy and it immediately foretells the happy ever after ending in my mind (Snape eventually comes around and is delighted to raise a family. They have many more children and live in marital bliss.). It's just so common with these fanfics and I think I'm bored with that kind of ending. Just my two cents and I'm certainly not trying to bring you down. Maybe I'm jumping the gun a bit and I will definitely read the sequel cause I'm hooked.
sasa chapter 14 . 12/21/2015
Merlin help me! The feels! My heart clenched at the last words. I soo can't get over it!
Jessie Deal chapter 21 . 11/2/2015
This is an amazing story. The description of Snapes and Hermiones psyche was excellent. I really liked their torment and andguish and how it reflected on their behaviour. Very well done. On to read "Paradise Lost" now.
zaubernuss chapter 7 . 10/5/2015
I really like this story. It's well written and takes an interesting approach to Hermione's and Severus's relationship. The only thing that really confuses me is the time jumping. I think the story would have been much easier to read told chronologically. At times, I find it hard to remember which event has happened when, and I also regret that I know what is coming (for instance at this point, I know that their relationship will not move on for some time). Probably, you have done it to span the time frame and bring in element of the original story without having to give all the details?
Perry Downing chapter 21 . 9/25/2015
I was so bereft when this was the end. I do hope you'll finish Paradise Lost. But if not, thank you for one of the best stories I've ever read!
Perry Downing chapter 20 . 9/25/2015
The picnic scene was lovely. And sad.
Perry Downing chapter 19 . 9/25/2015
So often the tension leaves a story once they've consummated their relationship. Excellent job of maintaining the taught atmosphere.
Perry Downing chapter 18 . 9/25/2015
Oh Snape . . . You idiot. His myopic nobility can be infuriating. Marvelous chapter as ever.
Perry Downing chapter 17 . 9/25/2015
Finally! But the struggle was so delicious. I also like your take on Ron and Lavender. So often in SSHG Ron is treated with contempt, it's nice to see him rendered this way.
Perry Downing chapter 16 . 9/25/2015
Such exquisite agony.
Perry Downing chapter 15 . 9/24/2015
Oh poor Severus. Having Voldemort mess about in their bond . . .
Perry Downing chapter 14 . 9/24/2015
Swoon. I adore the last paragraph. Perfection.
Perry Downing chapter 13 . 9/24/2015
I can't wait for the scene where Snape takes Lucious out. That'll happen, right? Right?
Perry Downing chapter 12 . 9/24/2015
I find your Voldemort to be extra creepy and nicely fleshed out.

The scene in the hospital wing is wrenching.