Reviews for Forbidden Fruit
Fantomette34 chapter 21 . 12/11/2014
Merveilleuse fic qui me donne envie de lire immédiatement la suite.
Félicitations pour votre écriture qui est d'une grande qualité !
Merci pour cette émouvante et passionnante lecture.
jensteed chapter 21 . 8/31/2014
Poor Severus, what an awful tangle of lies and deceit that he has for a life :'( Hermione's is about to get an awful lot worse very soon too. Excellent story, I can't wait to start act 2
jensteed chapter 15 . 8/31/2014
This story just gets better and better with every chapter. It's bloody brilliant! I like your Voldemort, for all that he's an insane psychopath he has a certain amount of..caring? I'm not sure what to call it, but he's not just death and torture to his followers.
jensteed chapter 6 . 8/30/2014
The healing she can do because of the bond is...well pardon the pun, magical. It's such a perfect piece of the extraordinary in a world that is made up of unusual occurances and wonders as being everyday normalities. You've really written a captivating story and I'm loving every minute.
jensteed chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
Is it weird that my favourite parts are literally the two of them talking about potions? I just love any academic exchanges between them, especially when it's so unexpected to her to be treated like an equal (or at least just not as a dunderhead)
I find these scenes so endearing and interesting.
jensteed chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
This is such a great story so far. Poor Severus, stuck helpless waiting and worrying. I love how you've written him and Hermione, it's such a fantastic read and I can't wait to catch up :)
officialhermitsunited chapter 9 . 4/25/2014
Good man.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/22/2013
Ahh finally reached the beginning!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/21/2013
Aaah the changes in timeline are starting to confuse me!
Roz1013 chapter 21 . 8/22/2013
This is really really good. I just found it really confusing the way the timeline kept jumping around...
mi-shell87 chapter 21 . 5/7/2013
This story is so interesting! I can't wait to read Act 2!
uwishuwerecool chapter 21 . 4/30/2013
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh u cant leave it there
Aisha04 chapter 21 . 1/26/2013
This story was written very well. I liked it
Aisha04 chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
This story is really interesting. You move between two time periods effortlessly.
lostmariner4803 chapter 21 . 10/19/2012
i can't believe there is so little review on this. i guess its the teacher/student aspect? anyway its so well written it held me spellbound. it might be the forbidden fruit aspect though. lol! anyway sorry for my 'running of the mouth.' you story is very intriguing can't wait for more