Reviews for Forbidden Fruit
Jessie Deal chapter 21 . 11/2
This is an amazing story. The description of Snapes and Hermiones psyche was excellent. I really liked their torment and andguish and how it reflected on their behaviour. Very well done. On to read "Paradise Lost" now.
zaubernuss chapter 7 . 10/5
I really like this story. It's well written and takes an interesting approach to Hermione's and Severus's relationship. The only thing that really confuses me is the time jumping. I think the story would have been much easier to read told chronologically. At times, I find it hard to remember which event has happened when, and I also regret that I know what is coming (for instance at this point, I know that their relationship will not move on for some time). Probably, you have done it to span the time frame and bring in element of the original story without having to give all the details?
Perry Downing chapter 21 . 9/25
I was so bereft when this was the end. I do hope you'll finish Paradise Lost. But if not, thank you for one of the best stories I've ever read!
Perry Downing chapter 20 . 9/25
The picnic scene was lovely. And sad.
Perry Downing chapter 19 . 9/25
So often the tension leaves a story once they've consummated their relationship. Excellent job of maintaining the taught atmosphere.
Perry Downing chapter 18 . 9/25
Oh Snape . . . You idiot. His myopic nobility can be infuriating. Marvelous chapter as ever.
Perry Downing chapter 17 . 9/25
Finally! But the struggle was so delicious. I also like your take on Ron and Lavender. So often in SSHG Ron is treated with contempt, it's nice to see him rendered this way.
Perry Downing chapter 16 . 9/25
Such exquisite agony.
Perry Downing chapter 15 . 9/24
Oh poor Severus. Having Voldemort mess about in their bond . . .
Perry Downing chapter 14 . 9/24
Swoon. I adore the last paragraph. Perfection.
Perry Downing chapter 13 . 9/24
I can't wait for the scene where Snape takes Lucious out. That'll happen, right? Right?
Perry Downing chapter 12 . 9/24
I find your Voldemort to be extra creepy and nicely fleshed out.

The scene in the hospital wing is wrenching.
Perry Downing chapter 11 . 9/24
Just give in! You know you want too, Snape.
Perry Downing chapter 10 . 9/24
Another favorite chapter. "Stop. Please." and "How do I protect her" really get me. You write a perfectly in-character Snape.
Perry Downing chapter 9 . 9/24
Best. Sexual. Tension. Ever.