Reviews for Forbidden Fruit
Megan Consoer chapter 21 . 11/6/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
creative-writing-girl13 chapter 3 . 6/22/2008
Again really good!
creative-writing-girl13 chapter 2 . 6/22/2008
This is really good!
Bergerac chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
great first chapter
LadyJanePendragon chapter 21 . 5/25/2008
oh. that was incredible. I've just started liking sshg fics, and this is just great! I absolutely love it and i will go and read the sequel now.

peace and luve,

janie
citrinestone1000 chapter 21 . 5/19/2008
Great story. Off to read “Paradise Lost.”
missbe chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
hi I've just finished the story and to be frank I was quite dissapointed. I thought I'd lease a review to help prevent future incidents.

Change your listing to angst. Drama usually has an ending that turns out well and the story has good and bad. The mood of your story steadily declined until your poor "cliffhanger" ending. By the end I was debating whether or not I'd continue reading because there doesn't seem to be much hope for our heroes. There still doesn't now eitheer.

Make a note in the public summary that this story is one In a set. And does not end well.

Watch out that your story doesnt become only about the sex.

I strongly encourage you to reread the last five chapters or so to glean my meaning.

I hope this helps you. And at the end of the day I probably won't be reading the sequel unless I hav assurances that till come out good in the end.
TillySnape chapter 21 . 4/24/2008
Wow! Just read the whole thing in one go. I really liked this - especially the insight you give into Snape's mind & his dark side. Its very realistic. Off to find the next installment!
sarcasticromantic0494 chapter 7 . 3/29/2008
Absolutely amazing! I have to admit though, it is a bit confusing until you get the hang of things, and even then it's confusing. I wish I could read the rest of it now, but alas, I am out of time! Keep doing what you do best!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/27/2008