Reviews for Forbidden Fruit
Guest chapter 3 . 3/27/2008
Guest chapter 2 . 3/27/2008
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
nimath chapter 21 . 3/25/2008
I am blown away by this story so far, and I can't wait to start reading the sequel. It was wonderfully written, and so original. Thanks and I look forward to reading more!
kiera-sama chapter 21 . 3/22/2008
wonderful. i cant wait to read paridice lost. i gotted giddy thinking about all the possibilities. lol. *gives cookie*
CataKRR chapter 21 . 2/24/2008
Hello!

This is great! I love it, well not so at the beginning, I tried to read past the first chapter several times but just coulnt. No I am so happy I did. I love it!

Please post soon.

Z.
Holly chapter 8 . 12/30/2007
. . .wow, this is some really beautiful writing! sorry this is the first review, i got a little caught up in the reading! but i love it!. . . WOW! it's good to see a story where the two of them don't instantly fall into each others arms and head straight for the bed! and i love the way you have this magical bond between them!
Smiles28 chapter 21 . 12/22/2007
please update soon!
Monty chapter 21 . 12/18/2007
OMFG amazing, kept me entranced from start to fin, cant wait to read the next one, cos i love this ship and this story keep up the wonderful work,
pstibbons chapter 9 . 12/13/2007
‘Thanks,’ she said. ‘For not taking sides. I mean it. That’s nice- since you so often take his.’

There aren't enough fics where Hermione tells Harry this.
pstibbons chapter 6 . 12/13/2007
Glad Ron knows that he's an irrelevance.
pstibbons chapter 5 . 12/13/2007
Nice chapt.
pstibbons chapter 3 . 12/13/2007
Wow. This whole bound thing should be interesting.
Linnorria chapter 21 . 8/20/2007
ah! This story makes me want to cry! They're so destined to be with one another, but he's only ending up hurting her more than ever. poor Hermione...

*goes to read next story*
476 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »