Reviews for Forbidden Fruit
Kittenshift17 chapter 5 . 12/21/2017
They;re adorable when they dance around one another. Bravo.
Kittenshift17 chapter 4 . 12/21/2017
Gah! What are you doing to me?
Kittenshift17 chapter 3 . 12/21/2017
I'm so hooked, it's not even funny.
Kittenshift17 chapter 2 . 12/21/2017
This is brilliant
Kittenshift17 chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
My goodness! What an opening chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2017
I wanted to read this story but your AN made me pause to consider, so I went to the reviews for the ending and, given that Paradise Lost is apparently abandoned, I decided against it. For one, I'm not interested in a Severus who engages in an underage relationship with a student no matter what excuses are given, and for another, using a pregnancy-as-plot angle, an angle essentially designed to promote angst in a character, is vile.
WINTER.PIXIE.X3 chapter 21 . 10/24/2017
Great story
Guest chapter 21 . 7/2/2017
thank you for the amazing story!
itscheriee1 chapter 21 . 5/18/2017
You are brilliant. I'm glad I came across this story. Can't wait to read Paradise Lost ahhhhhh
mamahd chapter 8 . 5/14/2017
Gaaahhh I want to strangle who ever interuppted that moment! Excellent writing, fantastic plot Bravo!
mrs.haloona chapter 1 . 4/28/2017
I absolutely adore this story and I do not understand the negative comments at all. It is far from a negative outcome as you have clearly stated there is a sequel. As someone who has read this story multiple times I just want to tell you that I really really hope that you find the inspiration to finish this series. I sometimes find myself coming up with endings for paradise lost. You are an amazing writer, thAnk you for sharing your vision with us.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/24/2017
Horrendous outcome. Not much here to enjoy about this story any more. Seems kind of bleak. I'm not one to wallow in angst, as I find it depressing. If sequel doesn't take a sharp turn, I don't see much point in reading it. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/17/2017
Just too much hopping back and forth in time. The story feels halted and doesn't flow. Just when it gets good, you decide to do a time jump.
xlenaleex chapter 21 . 1/19/2017
*abject moaning/WEEPING*
This peice of priceless storytelling is one of the absolute most bestest Snermione fics ever written ever. I . .FEELS! The hair pulling, the face scratching, the nail biting, the unrestrained screams of ! This is what your story has done to me. It's ruined me in the most delightful way.
You deserved a damn review for every glorious chapter and I'm truly sorry I neglected that. Rest assured this will be remedied for part II. I can even think straight I'm so excited. Severus is written soooo well. Actually they both are but he's what I come here for. I love your rendition of him. It's utterly perfect. And your plot! You surprise the hell out me from time to time and I love/dread it. Like when Severus screwed up for the first time and the Dark Lord saw the bond. I just knew he'd be able to hide it but nope. Plain as day Voldemort saw it and I was just in HORROR! And then when Severus gave in and was like to hell with it. We're doing this. Sooo pleasantly surprised! I just knew he'd lament and labor to find another solution for as long as he could but no. Or I suppose perhaps that it really was as long as he could! Their effort was BEYOND valiant. The sheer control this man has displayed makes you want to believe his will is nigh unbreakable. But then you go and show us that it is, in fact, very much so and it makes me love him MORE and yes! yes! I'm on cloud nine. Thank you SO MUCH for sharing this with us! Truly!
Mizu chapter 2 . 1/9/2017