Reviews for Outside Looking in
the-spacey-fangirl chapter 15 . 8/14
Can I have,,, a physical description of Dr. Maboroshi for fanart purposes? I'm sold 10000% on this story and have been in a drawing mood lately...
the-spacey-fangirl chapter 13 . 8/14
BOI YOURE SO CLOSE TO FIGURING IT OUT HHHHHHH
Shepherd89 chapter 15 . 7/20
This is by far the most wonderful, brilliant, and awesome Danny Phantom fic that I have ever had the experience of reading. I kind of wish that there was a chapter where Danny makes Danielle have a session, that would prove interesting.
Anonymous chapter 11 . 4/13
This fic is fantastic

I really like Cade and how he interacts with everyone

And it's really nice to see the Casper High kids get actual therapy
Bystand chapter 15 . 3/18
This was amazing!
YumaCDeSennMC chapter 15 . 3/6
Okay, Time for some honesty.
I don't have a lot of things I don't like this fic for. The only "Real" problems I have are all things in my own headcanon, so they don't count towards this.
Now.. one thing I was hesitant to read this for.. was that there was an "OC" that would be most present here.
I am someone who doesn't really read a lot of Fan-fics with OCs (WITH, some exceptions.) so this one was a very.. interesting case.
This one is very well done, and the previously mentioned "OC" is actually a really awesome character. Cade was it?
I kinda wish they were a real character now, they were really awesome. *Chuckles*

Sorry for the long.. review, thing. I just thought I'd get it out there.
Lilly.Wulf chapter 15 . 12/5/2016
I officially love your story and shall love it forever and most likely re-read it in the future. Thanks for writing this!
1228248 chapter 12 . 11/26/2016
which ghost was she talking about?
1228248 chapter 6 . 11/26/2016
Ha, I just love it when Vlad gets owned, and you did it verbally and in chess.
manga.geek.3 chapter 15 . 10/15/2016
loved this! fantastic job and way to keep it entertaining. :D I really hope you intend on finishing this because I'm interested to know how it's gonna end. Although, if this was the last chapter, it was a good note to end on. :D
Benthatguy chapter 15 . 10/6/2016
I need more I want to see Danny stop being the basic tank smashing through thing I want Cade to make him a mastermind
Guest chapter 6 . 9/14/2016
Haha! Burn, Vlad, burn! That might have been an immature reaction, but it really is hard not to feel like that when someone gets the better of Vlad intellectually.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/20/2016
Too many truth bombs in this chapter
Guest chapter 15 . 8/4/2016
I was skeptical at first because the main character here is an OC, but him being a psychiatrist piqued my interest so I gave it a go.
I shouldn't have doubted this in the first place.
The story was laid out beautifully as well as the characters. Especially Cade. He's such a cool character x3

All in all, great work!
Keep it up!
DannyPhantomPhan chapter 15 . 6/15/2016
That is awesome. Please don't tell me this is the end, please update soon.