Reviews for Outside Looking in
DannyPhantomPhan chapter 15 . 6/15
That is awesome. Please don't tell me this is the end, please update soon.
Dranzer631 chapter 15 . 2/11
This is the end? Really!? C'mon. It sounds like like things were about to get amazing. Still loved it though.
Beautiful Hogans Heroes reference.
anon chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
Just so ya know, psychiatrists are the people who prescribe drugs, and psychologists are the people who generally fill the role cade is filling. Good fic otherwise that was just bothering me lol
Nightmare-wolf22 chapter 15 . 12/5/2015
That right there was just amazing
Spidey-phd chapter 9 . 8/29/2015
My favorite chapter
Chardinal chapter 15 . 8/29/2015
I really enjoyed this. Cade is great, really interesting character.
VoiceoftheWolf135 chapter 15 . 7/20/2015
I thought this was gonna be some random funny oneshots with a councilor but it turned into one of the most interesting stories I've read for Danny Phantom. I really liked how you explained Cade's thoughts and conclusions without some random "They have the same name!" epiphany or accidental morph viewing. This is one of the few stories with an OC main character that I actually liked! I'll be checking out your other stories since you hooked me onto this one
bluefeather22 chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
I really liked your story. the people were in character and the plot was very realistic. I love revalation fics but they are often done to dramatic (at least in my opinin). This was amazing your writing is really good. thank you for sharing :)
Serulium chapter 15 . 7/8/2015
That was great! Shame it had to end though. I really enjoyed the profiling and all the little hints that Cade put together and eventually figured out. And the way he eventually told Danny that he knew was brilliant. Thank you for this story. I enjoyed it very much!
Serulium chapter 6 . 7/7/2015
Ooooohh! Burned! That ending of decimate was priceless, and your use of subtlety it's just impressive. I love the mental war between Vlad and Cade was fantastic. Ask the little finches and reading each other blew me away! By the way, I really enjoyed the last interlude very much. Your disruption of coffee and the conversation was hilarious. Thank you.
Brenden chapter 15 . 6/23/2015
goodwork
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 15 . 6/11/2015
Hahaha, what a way to end it. I like it, though it would have been interesting to see how Cade helped Danny talk/tell his parents. Keep up your great writings!
RayvnAshes2 chapter 15 . 4/30/2015
Awesome. I'm not usually a fan of OCs, but I quite like Cade. The one person in all of Amity Park who isn't directly involved that isn't an oblivious idiot.
Ambiguous Cake chapter 15 . 4/27/2015
After reading quite a few of your stories now, I decided I should probably comment on one. Cade is a really fun character to read. I picture him as like apollo justice from the ace attorney series, i dont know why, but that's what he feels like to me. the psychological analysis and in depth characterization of... everyone was just awesome to read. 'cause everyone has a story to tell, even if they're the high school bully. so I like that you went into that with everyone. I keep back tracking in your stories to find where you first mention Cade, but so far I don't think I've found it yet. I'll keep looking.