Reviews for Outside Looking in
Devious Purrloin chapter 5 . 12/27/2017
I'm fairly certain her name is Jasmine.
NoToLogins chapter 15 . 12/20/2017
Thank you! I LOVED the story!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/15/2017
This is without a doubt one of the best Danny Phantom fics I have ever read. Everyone's characterizations are accurate and I love that Danny is actually getting help from someone trustworthy. Well done.
the-spacey-fangirl chapter 15 . 8/14/2017
Can I have,,, a physical description of Dr. Maboroshi for fanart purposes? I'm sold 10000% on this story and have been in a drawing mood lately...
the-spacey-fangirl chapter 13 . 8/14/2017
BOI YOURE SO CLOSE TO FIGURING IT OUT HHHHHHH
Shepherd89 chapter 15 . 7/20/2017
This is by far the most wonderful, brilliant, and awesome Danny Phantom fic that I have ever had the experience of reading. I kind of wish that there was a chapter where Danny makes Danielle have a session, that would prove interesting.
Anonymous chapter 11 . 4/13/2017
This fic is fantastic

I really like Cade and how he interacts with everyone

And it's really nice to see the Casper High kids get actual therapy
Bystand chapter 15 . 3/18/2017
This was amazing!
YumaCDeSennMC chapter 15 . 3/6/2017
Okay, Time for some honesty.
I don't have a lot of things I don't like this fic for. The only "Real" problems I have are all things in my own headcanon, so they don't count towards this.
Now.. one thing I was hesitant to read this for.. was that there was an "OC" that would be most present here.
I am someone who doesn't really read a lot of Fan-fics with OCs (WITH, some exceptions.) so this one was a very.. interesting case.
This one is very well done, and the previously mentioned "OC" is actually a really awesome character. Cade was it?
I kinda wish they were a real character now, they were really awesome. *Chuckles*

Sorry for the long.. review, thing. I just thought I'd get it out there.
Lilly.Wulf chapter 15 . 12/5/2016
I officially love your story and shall love it forever and most likely re-read it in the future. Thanks for writing this!
1228248 chapter 12 . 11/26/2016
which ghost was she talking about?
1228248 chapter 6 . 11/26/2016
Ha, I just love it when Vlad gets owned, and you did it verbally and in chess.
manga.geek.3 chapter 15 . 10/15/2016
loved this! fantastic job and way to keep it entertaining. :D I really hope you intend on finishing this because I'm interested to know how it's gonna end. Although, if this was the last chapter, it was a good note to end on. :D
Benthatguy chapter 15 . 10/6/2016
I need more I want to see Danny stop being the basic tank smashing through thing I want Cade to make him a mastermind
Guest chapter 6 . 9/14/2016
Haha! Burn, Vlad, burn! That might have been an immature reaction, but it really is hard not to feel like that when someone gets the better of Vlad intellectually.