Reviews for Choosing
Penghost chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
HeHe... I'm glad you gave her this pushing mother and the long lost courage to take things in her hands as she normally does with all the other things.

A well designed and plotted story.

Good pictures as-well.
Just wonder how you got Ginny and Ron to accept this?

And, for a change, a not interfering Molly?!
Wow!

Thank you for your good work!
Rori Potter chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
Brilliant!
Black Durion chapter 3 . 1/3/2010
love the story but its too short for my liking
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 10/18/2009
This works.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
Good book. Good advice.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Who cares what your mother thinks? She isn't the one going to live with him, sleep with et al. Tell her what happened with the Ryan guy. Ask her how could she misjudge a boy so much as supposedly experienced as she is? Then tell her to let you make your own choices. You are only 17. There is plenty of time. You want a career first.
noylj chapter 3 . 11/7/2006
Is that it? And, what do you mean Susan had BO?

Did Ginny want Harry to take up with Hermy? Was she all over him?
mesaqt chapter 3 . 4/10/2006
keep going it is good
broken.wings chapter 3 . 1/8/2006
I don't normally like Harry and Hermione as a couple, but you wrote them well. I love how awkward Harry is and how they ended up expressing their feelings. Very sweet.
Bribles chapter 3 . 8/18/2005
That was so cute! HERMIONE AND HARRY FOREVER!

BL
blueclover13 chapter 3 . 8/5/2005
lol

what a sweet story!

yay! atleast this was longer than your one shots! not that those werent great. but you know...

argh

well, write more plz! i dont care what ship

-blue
japanese-jew chapter 3 . 7/30/2005
I would've expected better from Beaky (aka witherwings) the Amazing gourmet, who prefers FERRET to all other dishes. It was kind of odd the way HG kind of just stole GW's perfume. . . I'd think that she'd want to make her OWN impression on HP. As well, was this the outcome that GW predicted? Was she supportive because she knew that HP and her wouldn't ever do well? Did Ron tell HG that he was gay?
japanese-jew chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
. . . how the hell do you date yourself out of a wet paper bag?

"Madame papier . . . wanna go out?"

".. . well, I'm an inanimate object, but . . . they do it in the moviefone commercials, so. . . sure!"

"Hold up, I need to get out of you. . . a little assistance please?"

"Hm. . . do you speak french?"

" .. . *bad french accent* Voulez-vous couchez avec moi?"

".. . ."

". . . ."

" . . . " *smack*

(sorry, ignore the lines after 'a little assistance. that's just the greatest line ever. "Wanna sleep w/ me?")
HarryPotterFan05 chapter 3 . 7/29/2005
Wow! This is really good please keep writing! The more you right the more I will review. Update soon!
harryhermione4ever chapter 3 . 7/29/2005