Reviews for Waking Dreams
Jessicupcake chapter 7 . 8/17/2009
Oh! I get it now!

I'm stupid(:

Aha, for some reason, I like BB's real name.

I already knew what it was, btw.
Jessicupcake chapter 6 . 8/17/2009
I'm confused now.

Good cliffhanger!
Jessicupcake chapter 5 . 8/17/2009
xD Cy is dating Jinx! Na na na na na!

People always pair him up with Bee and it makes me mad, it's so stereotypical(:

And Jinx just makes me happeh(:
Cali chapter 4 . 10/4/2008
NONONONONO! Anyone but her!
MyHeroRaven chapter 7 . 3/17/2007
THIS WAS AN OUTSTADING FIC!

Few things:

The ending was perfect. It was funny and sweet at the same time.

I love how Beast Boy was not going to let Raven get away from him.

I understand about the dream now. Good idea.

Oh and to your personal note:

Robin is Dick Greyson... I can prove it.

In the episode: Haunted... Raven enters Robin's mind. She sees visions of his past and some of the visions are of a circus tent and people falling, tight rope and all that. Dick Greyson's parents had a circus act they were known as the Flying Greysons. A gang leader (or someone like that) made their tight rope messed up... like faulty. and Dick watched his parents tumble to their death. Robin was having visions of his parents... which means that Robin is Dick Greyson not Timothy Drake. Or Jason Todd. Oh and also Larry from the Teen Titans episodes his name is: nosyergkcid... in other words Dick Greyson... spelled backwards. That is how I know. But, you can believe what you want.

I LEAVE YOU WITH THIS NOTE:

YOU ARE A GREAT WRITER... NEVER STOP! I LOOK FORWARD TO READING MORE OF YOUR FICS!

MyHeroRaven chapter 6 . 3/17/2007
Ok I loved this:

"What do you have to complain about? I was the one who just lost ten years of my life."

It proves that I was right again.

Ok WE NEED TO TALK LOL:

Now either Raven is Terra in disguise and in the next chapter Raven will aske Beast Boy to marry her (you know she pretends to be Terra so she can see what Beast Boy really thinks of her)

Or you are really going to like pair BB with Terra

OR maybe there is some other guy walking around with the same name as Beast Boy... oh well I guess I have to read to find out!

AMAZING WRITING!

MyHeroRaven chapter 5 . 3/17/2007
As I expected you are not doing a BBTerra pairing. I am so smart!

And you are smart in the way you handled them talking and how they just wanted to be friends. Most people have them get into a fight and what not. But, I like this much better.

I love the whole faint thing at the end lol

once again GREAT JOB!

MyHeroRaven chapter 4 . 3/17/2007
Well... I didn't see that coming. I am a fan of every pairing out there. But, with Terra I'm not quite sure. See I think that you are doing a BBRae pairing because of the way Beast Boy drooled... nice touch by the way... but, I wouldn't mind a Terra pairing. I just think that sometimes Purple and Green go better together than Green and Yellow lol.

I loved this chapter... as always!

MyHeroRaven chapter 3 . 3/17/2007
I LOVED THE FOLLOWING THINGS:

"It's time to go back son. Your friends are waiting for you."

It really touched me.

I also liked the field of flowers. The nature really goes along with Beast Boy.

I am so sad that he was out for a DECADE. It really kinda scared me on a level. Because, even if Beast Boy is awake... alive... and unharmed...

I believe that he will suffer:

Things will never be the same again no matter what.

He missed out on his youth.

The battles of teens... it just won't be there anymore.

He will always feel empty. For example: Imagine this:

You get invited to this massive party... all your friends will be there... but you get sick and can't go. Well the next time you are in school all anyone can talk about is that party. You feel so left out because your friends made memories without you. I think that is how Beast Boy is going to feel

I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! YOU ARE AMAZING... AND I RARLEY SAY THAT!

MyHeroRaven chapter 2 . 3/17/2007
I loved this line the most:

"They may have been extraordinary, but they were still just kids.-It really shows how they are just kids. I mean when I saw the show and all the times they flew into objects I half expected one of them to pass out. But, they rarely do.

I also like how you portrayed Star... how she was in Raven's face about how she acted like she didn't care.

The forest thing was a marvelous touch! And how Raven knew Beast Boy's real name (by the way in the show they all know his real name in either Homecoming part 1 or Homecoming part 2 ep)

But, it still added to the tension.

The pain that Raven is going through... I can feel it too.

I also like how you make these chapters short.

all in all I LOVE THIS!

MyHeroRaven chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Ok a few things:

1. I like this alot.

2. I like this because it is descriptive yet not OVERLY descriptive.

3. you did the fight scenes very well. I could actually understand what was going on.

4. The end of your chapter was perfect. And the fact that Beast Boy was forgotten is possible. Alot of times people have the Titans fight and they forget about a comrrad and actually LEAVE the place where the battle took place.

were very accurate.

6. I love this and now I am off to read the rest GOOD JOB!

Red Aviary chapter 7 . 1/28/2007
Short chapters...but an ok plot. About the epilogue notes though...well, I don't know about what you thought when writing, but it's sort of confirmed that Robin was Dick Grayson, not Tim.

The DCAU Titans mentioned in that Static episode were probably different than these Titans. I actually think these Titans are from The Batman animated series (the not-so liked one).

-Uberscribe
bbissocute chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
awsome. loved the story. written very well. i enjoyed all of it.
bbrea4eva chapter 7 . 6/23/2006
tht was so sweet:) the only thing I dont get is how bb could hav asked terra 2 marry him wen he was in a comma...so confused... but is still awsome:D
Oportet chapter 7 . 6/18/2006
'Kay, I didn't have time to actually read the story, but I read the ending author's note.

Technically, I haven't read the comics either, but I looked them up. My friend is too lazy for that and invented her own pasts. She calls BB Timothy Allan Crow. I, personally, think it's way better than Garfield.

I had a point here somewhere... Where'd I put it? Oh, here, found it. Ew, it's all dusty. 'Kay, then.

I think Robin's real name is Dick Grayson, for weirder reasons than your own. If you pay close attention to the episode where Larry pops out of Robin's head, you'll see that he introduces himself as:

Nosyarg Kcid

Nosyarg Kcid Dick Grayson

Get it? It's backwards. Took me a while when I first saw the episode. At around the climax, I suddenly shouted out, "His name is Dick!" then fell into a laughing frenzy, thus ruining the rest of the episode for my friend and siblings.

Yeah, hope I didn't scare you too much.

Mayonnaisse