Reviews for Baby
yesica ojeda chapter 12 . 6/3/2012
como se te ocurre dejarnos asi, casi me muero y lo peor no hay mas capitulos no me va a dar un infarto, continualo y pronto
mshappygolucky chapter 12 . 12/10/2009
I love it! Everybody was captured beautifully and the relationship was amazing. Very Grissom and Sara. The ending had me catch my breath, waiting for more. Thank you for sharing!
kaylarea chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
i loved this story, pleases please continue it or do a sequal. Please! i'll pout and cry if it will get you to continue!
itskaylee9 chapter 12 . 7/21/2009
I absolutely love this story! :)

Hope you update soon! :)
MLN chapter 12 . 1/10/2009
Hello. I miss this story. I hope you update soon
The Queen of Sin chapter 12 . 12/23/2008
O_O wow... um... wowo... I loev the story but... TBC? TBC? why didn't anyone tell me about THAT one?
toothchick chapter 12 . 3/23/2008
Like mother like daughter. The men in their lives are so in tune with them, that they know about the pregnancies first!
toothchick chapter 11 . 3/23/2008
I love Gil talking to Hannah, telling her to wait to be born. Also, loving the paralels of the now grown Hannah & the beginnings of GSR!
toothchick chapter 10 . 3/23/2008
It's so hard to write a review-there is so much to comment on!

I loved the phone call/argument between Sara & her mother! It was so perfect that she just went off on a rant & didn't even realize that she called Gil her HUSBAND! AND, even better that he didn't miss the slip & mentioned it! That should be interesting!

The interaction between the mother's was fantastic! They are so different, yet still both on the same page! Their rapport was terrific!

I love the flasbacks & it was so sweet that Gil sent Sara a birthday present! So sweet!
toothchick chapter 9 . 3/23/2008
WOW! This chapter was jam-packed! From Gil & his mother...finding out about Sara & the baby (loved the line :“That would be nice, dear, but I don’t think I’ll fit in a crib.”)

Then the Brass-Gil banter ending with:

“I have great hair. I don’t need to primp every hour of the day.”

then Gil wathcing the interaction between his daughter & her professor! Like he was watching Sara all over again!
toothchick chapter 8 . 3/23/2008
Now, I loved Gil's 'story', but the "TEXTING" was hysterical!

Oh, I love Hannah's 'PalindromeOne"...
toothchick chapter 6 . 3/22/2008
I like the take on Sara's mother in this story!
toothchick chapter 5 . 3/22/2008
I love this Grissom Family!
toothchick chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
I love the way you are intertwining the 'present' with the 'future' telling this story via Gil & Sara telling their chldren stories! What a fun story!

I could almost feel Gil having a panic attack thinking about the cost of his girls!
toothchick chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Awesome twist to how they got together!