Reviews for The Tragedy of Daine and Numair
Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 1/24
I realized, shortly after the pendant was first described, that it was some sort of love char,. Well, not quite. I knew it caused the change, though. Why did nobody think to investigate after thinking it was "odd"? I kept waiting for someone to realize, but that never happened.
Silver eyed lass chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
im really sad now.
Lukara Tachibana chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
It was so touching... I hate you... I rarely get moist eyes from fanfiction.
angeliggy chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
AWW that was soo sad and yet so fantastic! You wrote it so well, it felt like I was Numair, and later, Daine. Daine was so out of character, at the beginning but...it fit. And this is going to sound horrible, but...I think that you should have made Daine on Numair in her own free will. It would have been sadder and better, in my opinion. The whole demon-taking-over-thing was a little far-fetched...

And it was sad that Numair died of a broken heart, but it was better than if Numair had lived, by far. It adds emotions and twists to the story that engage the reader in a fantastic way.

All in all, THIS WAS AWESOME!

Well done :)
b chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
oh my well that was heartbreaking i think i gonna cry seriously
Aquamarinelightnight chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
oh MY GOD THAT IS SO AWESOMEFUL MUST RIGHT MORE
FloWerGlow12 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
How could you kill Numair!Im sorry but that was simply awful. The story was well written but i really dont like your idea.
penelope pitstop04 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Really well written story, but so sad. How could you kill Numair?
FairCritic chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
That's just AWFUL. I mean, it's very well written, but the story itself, it's just horrible. Romeo and Juliet at least died together, and knowing they loved each other.
Celtic-Dragon-89 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
that is really sad!

Wriet On!

Celtic-Dragon-89
bellatrixmagic chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
It was great. Why did you let Numair die though? Do you hate him?
Mangled Daisy chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Oh my gosh. That was sad. But it was so...cleverly written!
Serpentira chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
How sad. Weird things can happen in dreams, that one was obviously no exception. Neat idea though, even if it is a sad story.
Brindle chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
i love this story! it is so sad. *crying* anyway, you described numair's emotions very well. great job
OneChuThree chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Aww...so sad I cried...;_; I did like it though. It was marvelous. And...hm, well, while I'm at it I'll just comment on all your stories as well. I thought that all of them were really good, most (if not all) made me cry. Yes, I'm pretty sentimental. Er A on all of them D *added to favorites*