Reviews for Resident Evil: Stay Alive
Eeeeeeppppppp res evil 6 baby!
Whhhooooo! Sequel
tatewaki2000 chapter 33 . 8/20
It's strange.
I read this story years and years ago, and it left a humongous impact on how I enjoy self insert stories.
I always remembered the name Clair Bear for some mystical reason.

But now that I found this story, yeesh is it painful to read.
I liked the revise, but omg is your pacing giving me whiplash. Claire Bear is awesomesauce, but the writing is really icky.

Still, ty for bein such a kewl part of my history :)
tatewaki2000 chapter 1 . 8/19
Time to re readddd :)
RESA 2!
MysticGohan88 chapter 4 . 3/1
Heh, shooting the shit with Billy! That's awesome. Tell me, did you ever play Resident evil Operation Raccoon City? I felt so mislead when I played it. I was expecting some kinda open-world, real-time experience! Like a mix between Dead Rising and Fallout. Where the events of Resident evil 2 and 3 are occurring in real time, and you can choose to interfer at anytime.

An idea I had was: So here's what we're gonna do guys! We sneak into the RPD, we stay out of Leon and Claires way. We get down to the underground lab, and we wait. Once they show, and get on the train thinking "Oh yay, we can escape" We'll be their waiting for them, all "Ha! You thought you had a chance of escaping? You were wrooooonng *BAM* *BAM*
MysticGohan88 chapter 3 . 3/1
Oh noes! Trapped in a tiny room with Billy Coen! Whatever will Claire Bear do? Stay tuned boys and girls, for next time on Dragon ball *SZRRRK* Resident Evil
MysticGohan88 chapter 1 . 3/1
Wow, I don't believe it! 12 years ago when I first started reading this, I was 15 myself, and was drawn in by your brand of comedy in resident evil. Heck, I was the guy who suggested you throw HUNK into the mix. Now here I am, a full grown adult and happy to see this being rewritten. This is certaintly going to be fun. Good to see you again Claire Bear :D
Sara A. Wesker chapter 4 . 3/1
Yet another awesome chapter CB. I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the good work
Vesley chapter 88 . 3/1
Oh okay cool, glad to see your staying in touch :)

Oh and quick question...what about or your thoughts on Resident Evil Outbreak Series & Resident Evil Raccoon City?
Sara A. Wesker chapter 3 . 2/28
I'm sorry I never got to read the first three chapters before your rewritten them. I'm guessing they were good. Just like these chapters. I'm looking forward to reading more. When you post them. Excellent Job CB.
XxZenkeixX chapter 3 . 2/8
Man I'm so freaking excited for this rewrite! This is one of my favorite stories on this site and I laugh and grin like a doof while reading it. Please continue with the update/sequel idea cause it makes me so happeh!
FireKitsune1 chapter 87 . 2/8
All o have to say about this is hell yeah
MasterRevan chapter 87 . 2/8
Your story is what got me into reading fanfiction happy to see you're continuing it can't wait to see where it goes.
MasterRevan chapter 87 . 2/8