Reviews for Resident Evil: Stay Alive
Hariana Halone chapter 2 . 9/4/2023
Claire is stupid to an unimaginable point, I understand the fact of wanting to do comedy but damn do good. She just noticed she's in the worst fictional place to and be but don't give a damn for being so vulnerable she's in a sock but not trying to change that no she's rude enough to call cop Becks , play dumb, etc.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/2/2023
stupid story
Guest chapter 13 . 9/2/2023
sorry is lame
aoiishi chapter 4 . 10/7/2022
Man the tone of this story is all over the place. Trying to be horror while your MC is doing her best to make it a comedy. Your MC has got to have some screw loose in her head being so happy snarky and giddy being in a zombie game. Either she doesn't believe anything is gonna go wrong, or she thinks she's untouchable just knowing the events of the story cus she doesn't seem remotely scared or wary of fucking zombies. If she's gonna be like this always, I really can't take the story seriously cus there's no stakes if she's able to have this happy go lucky attitude and get away with it.
Minnesota Sarah chapter 86 . 5/14/2022
Whenever I think about the best fanfiction I ever read I think of this story. Like, I followed your updates for years and shared them with my best friends in middle AND highschool. XD I'm in graduate school now and I decided to reread it; and holy shit, I must have missed you posted more chapters?! AND THE END!? I'm not gonna lie, I laughed and cried. Leaving Billy was heartbreaking. He really was the true mvp since the beginning. Thank you so much for sharing your hard work and supporting a new generation of writers! You're the best. I hope you're having fun and staying safe!
LittleMonsterMaggot chapter 5 . 5/4/2021
Please do continue with your rewrite! It's very enjoyable
elliot.lytle chapter 10 . 3/27/2021
Me again, I'm loving this series! You're hilarious with your troll moments and even better with the Chris/Jill stuff! I can't wait to get to the end!
elliot.lytle chapter 7 . 3/27/2021
OK I know you mentioned rewriting, are you in the process of rewriting now? Because I went from just getting the hook shot at the end of chapter 4 to leaving the Training Facility in Chapter 5 and I'm like "wtf?"
Noisy Neighbor chapter 21 . 3/2/2021
It probably has been said before and you probably don't care but Krauser met Leon AFTER 2 and BEFORE 4. I'm probably being annoying but couldn't keep silent when it doesn't make sense...Anyways the story is funny so far, just sad that you didn't have the patience(or time idk which) to make it more thoroughly.
Guest chapter 86 . 3/1/2020
I quite enjoyed this the humor was a refreshing change from the negativity you see in many other stories on this site.
Crappuccino chapter 86 . 2/10/2020
This Story Sucks
Justcallmej chapter 15 . 7/22/2019
Shit?
Sylphi chapter 8 . 6/2/2019
Ok so probably you stopped rewriting at chapter 5, since the chapters before it are REALY good, but the ones after it so far are less tbh. Moreover they are harder to follow, feels like the scene jumps around alot.
1,587 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »