Reviews for Resident Evil: Stay Alive
EchoSquid chapter 1 . 2/2
Even if you had finished your story Resident Evil Stay Alive, have you ever thought of making a new story completely different from this if you don't get this imma send dis to you via PM if I can ,I love this story so much and I felt so sad seeing it finish yet happy and I almost cried but I'm emotionless so yah loves diz storeh
Ez3abug chapter 86 . 1/15
Just saying. Resident evil 6. I make that a challenge and command you to do it cause I can be that awesome
Firespark15 chapter 86 . 12/20/2014
those poor souls lol
Anastasia chapter 86 . 12/2/2014
Im soooo in love with this story! i read it everytime i finish playing resident evil! you have got to make a sequel to this! You wrote an amazing fanfiction! By the end of this chapter, i was in tears both happy and sad for them. But hey at least they can go visit when ever they want.
MHF3 chapter 86 . 11/24/2014
Wow, just Wow.

It began when I was just randomly looking through some RE Fanfic, and then I discovered this.
need less to say, I stayed up from 10 PM up until 4AM, reading this Fanfic from start to finish, and It was well worth it. Full of violence, profanity, some funny moments and even action, which is in my book considered awesome!

Well, I need to go to sleep, so I'm just gonna say, You are an amazing writer and this Story is frickin awesome! Hope to read more of your story's in the future!
ghost.animation chapter 86 . 11/17/2014
I cannot believe this is over. It's finally over after all these years. I can not even describe the amount of happiness and saddness all in one that I am feeling right now. This story has been one heck of a ride from the begining to the end. Hope you keep writting, you have a great talent for it thats only improved over the years. If you do rewrite some of this please leave the original. It's nice to go back and remanice once in a while. To reread a wonderful story that you can see improving in your writing as the years went by. Thank You fot writing and sharing this with everyone.
Guest chapter 86 . 11/8/2014
I can't believe this fanfic is over! I remember reading this when I was eleven and kept up with it all these years. The ending made me tear up a bit and I loved what you did with the third option. Your writing has improved very much and I can't wait for the new edit of this story. Thnk u CLAIREBEAR
DementoFantasy chapter 86 . 9/30/2014
This story is amazing! You are literally my role model C.B! It was so funny yet so sad at the same time! The ending was a great surprise *sniffle* I wish for another story with you and Rick! Different game?Or maybe a villain in the real world4ld and the RE gang is teleported to help! Daww Billy and Claire Bear were the best of friends! Claire Bear kicks ass! Rick too! This story has ended some time ago, but I just...*huggles* C.B! Give my regards to Rick!
L.B Lightning
Reaper7 chapter 86 . 9/7/2014
I think you forgot that Sheva was left behind with Jill in this chapter. And while you did speed through this chapter a lot and made it less depressing, it's still not a bad ending.
I can't WAIT to see RE 6. You don't necessarily have to be the one to do it, but I certainly hope that you at least pass the torch on to someone else so they can have at it.
Thanks for the ride, and I hope life treats you well. This fic will always have a special place in my heart.
Guest chapter 85 . 8/29/2014
Rick goes she stays
clearshot01 chapter 86 . 8/28/2014
While I am sad to see this story end, I enjoyed reading this one... Live well, keep calm and kick ass, XxEnigmaxX...
NerdGirl4Life chapter 86 . 8/28/2014
I really love this story, you are a great author, I hope you make more Resident Evil stories :')
kenegi chapter 86 . 8/28/2014
hm pity your not going into R6. Would have been fun to see Shery again.
FoxRain chapter 86 . 8/28/2014
I think it would be cool to see your characters take on RE6, in a sequel like story. You could even make it years later and have CB and Rick be older.
lol Just an idea tho
Alviniju chapter 86 . 8/28/2014
I know this was the planned end but I would be curious to see a epilogue with a snapshot of life in the real world and how it's changed
1,490 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »