Reviews for Resident Evil: Stay Alive
I ship Billeon
If that's made in China can you do resident evil 6 in this? Imagine CB meeting Piers?
Hehe. Wesker will always be gaaayyy
Just read your profile. Can't Claire and rick come back older to fit in with res6 cause years could have passed inbetween the two games ? You won't have to rewrite Claire entirely. You'd say she's matured with age
ChallengeRequest chapter 86 . 7/2
I know that this is a lot to ask but I challenge you to continue this to game 6. Imagine Claire Bear annoying Jake or Piers. Ohhhhhh grownup sherry. Hehe, actually wait... Rick & Helena!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/13/2015
ok
can you pease do 6 AND REVELATIONS
moonlight8267 chapter 86 . 8/15/2015
I cant believe it's the end! It's so sad that its the finished and it definitely deserves a sequel it's that awesome! X
moonlight8267 chapter 22 . 8/10/2015
This is so awesome! I really hope you bring Billy back because now you made me miss him, but seriously great story! XD
xxGreenTunaxx chapter 3 . 5/5/2015
I find your charater to be a bit... Over the top. Still great story.
EchoSquid chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
Even if you had finished your story Resident Evil Stay Alive, have you ever thought of making a new story completely different from this if you don't get this imma send dis to you via PM if I can ,I love this story so much and I felt so sad seeing it finish yet happy and I almost cried but I'm emotionless so yah loves diz storeh
Ez3abug chapter 86 . 1/15/2015
Just saying. Resident evil 6. I make that a challenge and command you to do it cause I can be that awesome
XFireXStoneX chapter 86 . 12/20/2014
those poor souls lol
Anastasia chapter 86 . 12/2/2014
Im soooo in love with this story! i read it everytime i finish playing resident evil! you have got to make a sequel to this! You wrote an amazing fanfiction! By the end of this chapter, i was in tears both happy and sad for them. But hey at least they can go visit when ever they want.
MHF3 chapter 86 . 11/24/2014
Wow, just Wow.

It began when I was just randomly looking through some RE Fanfic, and then I discovered this.
need less to say, I stayed up from 10 PM up until 4AM, reading this Fanfic from start to finish, and It was well worth it. Full of violence, profanity, some funny moments and even action, which is in my book considered awesome!

Well, I need to go to sleep, so I'm just gonna say, You are an amazing writer and this Story is frickin awesome! Hope to read more of your story's in the future!
ghost.animation chapter 86 . 11/17/2014
I cannot believe this is over. It's finally over after all these years. I can not even describe the amount of happiness and saddness all in one that I am feeling right now. This story has been one heck of a ride from the begining to the end. Hope you keep writting, you have a great talent for it thats only improved over the years. If you do rewrite some of this please leave the original. It's nice to go back and remanice once in a while. To reread a wonderful story that you can see improving in your writing as the years went by. Thank You fot writing and sharing this with everyone.
1,499 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »