Reviews for Behind You
Emma Gold chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
*rofl* Omg i love it! I can totally picture this happening! This is very well done, please continue writing
yu-chanxhi-tan chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
Mou, are you going to continue this? It's one of the best Enzan/Netto stories I ever read. It's nicely written and the charas are quite IC. Please do continue this fic I beg you! I really love this!
nequam-tenshi chapter 3 . 2/11/2010
AWE! I wished that you had finished!
ceruleanmisty chapter 3 . 9/14/2007
Loving.

Very nice story, and I can tell you, this is going to my favorites. 8D

Keep up the good work, and I can't wait for the update
Rivetting Silence chapter 3 . 3/25/2006
There is no direct translation fo Itadakimasu, so you don't need to worry. The closest you can come is "Thank you for teh feast I'm about to recieve"

Waiting for the next chapter! Update!
chiming.softly chapter 3 . 1/3/2006
*insert fangirl-ism here* squee! that was awsome! write more write more write MORE!
tchingchow chapter 3 . 11/19/2005
Puahah. that. was. hilarious. i got a quite a number of laughs from that.
kuraxkura chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
kawaii!

you are my favoutite author! It is the best ffic I've ever read!
livi510 chapter 3 . 10/27/2005
This is quite nice.
enzansama-haosama chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Kawaii! As my username said, 'enzansama-haosama' I like the yaoi between those 2. Especially enzan Go U 2!
Nozomu of the Dream chapter 3 . 10/1/2005
I never read this fic before 'cause I feared it had been abandoned, great that it wasn't. I'm loving it so far, I hope you put their date up soon.
CelestialClouds chapter 3 . 9/30/2005
i love ur story! Continue please!
chibikuro rose-sama chapter 3 . 9/30/2005
i like. udpate really really soon.
Setsu chapter 3 . 9/29/2005
Ah yeah . I just got one of the Manga's and it kinda explained it. But thanks for giving me the answer! . Kyah! I feel so special that you answer my reviews! *glomps Rockies* Thank You! Oh and 'Itadakimasu' translates into 'It's time to eat' or just 'Time to eat' from what I have heard. And Meijin (AKA ) responds 'No need for formalities' I think. I have some of the Anime. Another awesome chapter as always! There were alot of funny moments . Rockman and Netto corrupt Blue's? So where's Netto taking Enzan? Will any of their friends show up and mess things up? Or Will any new Viruses appear? Do you have anything elses planned for them? Will Netto get himself into trouble? . Though you did take a while to update. _ Glad to see you didn't abandon this fic! Keep up the great work I'm looking forward to what happens next. Oh and will DarkRockman show up? Or has that already come and gone in the time frame you have in this fic? Meaning did that event aleardy happen and was delt with? Ja till next chap!
Rose Kitsune.EXE chapter 3 . 9/28/2005
More please! I want more of this super cool fanfic! Update soon!