Reviews for Shall I Drown
missgrey137 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
wow, that was really sad. The only thing that makes it better is knowing that George gets her in the end :)
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Really good you should do more George POVs
NobodyCanKnow chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
This was cruel for me because I LOVE Alanna/George and George in paticular so seeing him like this almost had tears falling down my cheeks
Tortall101 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
wow - strong emotions!
Aly the Trickster chapter 1 . 12/28/2006 me when I finish sobbing!

I think this is pure brilliance, but also pure evil. How could you do this to poor old George! I love A/G, so this was sort of a letdown when I saw the summary, but after reading it I highly disagree with my earlier thoughts! Maybe you could try writing it the other way around...or maybe Jon's thoughts at Alanna and George's wedding? I dunno, sort of seemed like a good idea.

An Apple Bleeds At Twilight chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
That was a beautiful story and I love the refrence to Alanna as a she-cat and that George was 'drownin' I love this piece even though it was quite sad.

This is probaby the best A/J (Even though I prefer to go for A/G) I have ever read. It captured George's emotion on a deeper level and you could almost feel like you were 'drownin in emotion' almost like you felt like your boyfriend/ girlfriend cheated on you (Which has NEVER personally happened, I don't even have a boyfriend) but still you feel a dhould I put it?...ache in your gut.

I love this piece also your earlier piece(s) (The Soldier is the only one I probaby read, there may be more...I just forget at the moment)

Brilliant piece of pure shameless angst.

Loved it.

- White Woman of the Sioux-

(Formally, AnimalWriter1)
Spirito'theWind chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
I was practically crying! poor george!
Cede chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Wow that was amazing...You have a real knack for depressing I said in my other comment...kill my stories if you don't understand.
Kokari chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
sad fic
amarisdumbledore chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Aww poor George! i always liked him better than Jon! will you do a follow up to this story?
Hessel chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
I like your style. This time I could just hear his voice as I read, goosebumbs down my spine. You are getting really good at this!

My only consern is that the whole underworld seems to know that shes a girl - which doesn't fit with my picture - but it makes a nice scene and you get out of it without making him look like a wuss..
USNA chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
yep that was depressing but it was good.
Syl Rose chapter 1 . 7/29/2005

I always wondered what George would think or feel if he ever happened to walk in on Alanna, and I think you got it exactly right! Way to go!

"If you could drown in a tablespoon of water, why couldn’t you drown in none?"

That is going to end up being one of my favorite quotes ever.

White-wolf2 chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Quite a well written story you have here. Original. I like it. You have a good writing style/technique. Keep up the great work!
Archerofdarkness and Callie chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
I did enjoy this fic, a whole bunch. I really enjoy this writting style of yours it is very unique and personal. Full of a wonderful tapestry of emotion and clearly tear- ific. (emphasis on tear).