Reviews for Everything He Wanted
chibiduo chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
You know I love this story. You actually got me going aw at the prospect of this triangle. Damn you, woman!
Umino Akiko chapter 7 . 7/28/2005
OI!Sev how can you be so cruel to him! All he did was love you and what did you do! You hit him! Keep it up!
Winter19 chapter 8 . 7/28/2005
I thought you were done and I logged my last review and then pop comes the Epilogue. Very interesting. Getting the mark out of devout love, hmm...never thought of it THAT WAY before. But I'm not sure Severus was being honest with Lucius. And now that Severus is going to have that blond jail bait around all year, things are bound to happen, aren't they?

Can we let Snape have a moment of weakness...huh, pretty please?
Winter19 chapter 7 . 7/28/2005
That was the best one and very satisfying. You tied up all the loose ends. I could really feel Severus’ emotions and was almost surprised that he didn’t give in to what could have been so easy—to take Draco because of the semblance to his father and also because he knew what it felt like to face such rejection. Draco on his knees declaring “love” oh my.

Also, I’m not sure why but I really like this line, “"Elf-made," Draco tempted, swilling the second glass invitingly.” The seventeen year old tempter—but then I have always had a weak spot for him. Thanks for sharing and keep writing and posting.
Winter19 chapter 6 . 7/28/2005
okay...is the cuff thing hiding the death mark...what else could it be? It mirrored Snape and Draco almost to the letter so it was not real, was it? Heck this IS fan fiction.
Winter19 chapter 5 . 7/28/2005
I see you have been busy...all that passion just has to spill out doesn't it? Nice work even if it is short. Lucius and Severus then? Interesting. I didn't know there was that much of an age difference. Draco is so ...needy. m
Winter19 chapter 4 . 7/28/2005
I have no idea why I decided to read this because I am hating Snape very much at the moment ...BUT... that aside, I am enjoying your story. It has the elements that appeal to me-great odds, great resistance on someone's part, well written, passion...well, keep it up okay?
Meg Ishiro chapter 2 . 7/28/2005
Wow... intriguing! Please continue! I love the little italicized prologues at the beginning of the chapters.