Reviews for Defection
riverrat chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Interesting story. I guess your explanation how the locket ended up in Grimmauld Place and how Regulus ended up dead was pretty well thought out.
LauralHilll chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Very nice. Some bits I loved :

- Tom hating gays

- albus conjuring the Afghan

- "sometimes he left the stopper out"

Poor snape!
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
regulus. snape, eh?

i never thought about that!
slytherinbisquedoll chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
wow. that was really...tiwsted... severus was slightly massochist. but it was still a good fic. nice writing style.
Cher A. and Brittany S chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Oh dear! This makes a most excellent AU story! I really quite love it! Well-written, and nice vocab!

SH
mrs-isaacs chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Well howdy howdy,

i was pleasently supprised by this one... I dont really stray to far away from but this was great! Congrats!

Kayannie
Oldwickedsongs chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
I am writing because I don't think I ever responded to the review you sent for the Wake. Thank you and I am writing to say, I do think this is a great peice of work. You let us feel with the characters, especially Sev's desperation. The C2 I keep is for the various incarnations of Severus' as the Dark Lord's second, from pre-HBP, it's a great read I am keeping an eye on your work.
starrrz chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Just wanted to say I really enjoyed the fic, Snape/Regulus is one of my favourite pairings and I thought this was a very realistic depiction of the nature of their relationship.

Also the bit where Regulus dies is very chilling, poor thing! All in all, a really good fic. :)
aymanimermaid chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
cool
sycoticatalyst chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Am too tired to review right now, but since I don't another chance at it cause ffnet hates double reviews, you rock. And since I'm stupid, it might be a stretch for you to remember reviewing my GW/TR at an archive called 'Unforgivable', but you asked if you could archive there, and you can. Heh. There's a registration thing somewhere there, and you can upload it yourself as well. Anyhow, just noticed when I was doing some fixes on the site, so I hope to see you there soon. In case you forgot the link, it's toxic . sycotic . org (hope the entire address shows, otherwise email me)

Anyhow, love love love your fics, will try to properly review the others as this one is kinda a wasted one. Sadness.

Much loves,

Syco
p0l chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Quite interesting from Severus Snape's perspective. Very sympathetic
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
I do so love this ficlet! Lady L is brilliant-BRILLIANT you hear!

The Regulus/Severus pairing, something I had never thought of until I read this story, is inspired and as I look at their similiar pasts as Death Eaters, Slytherins and Defectors to the side of light, it makes a twisted kind of sense. The kind of twisted sense that I ADORE!

Also, the way that this story is woven, it fufills the present Canon of Harry Potter, all the kooky stuff we learn in HBP, and yet shows a very plausible way that Regulus could have gone after the locket for Dumbledore and yet leave Dumbledore not getting the locket or even knowing where the artifact was placed. Wonderful!
cronenus chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
hay just finshed have not got to the seers truth yet been caching up on storys after hbp came out, this one souns good and i wouldn't mimd reading more. the only thing i wonder about is if Sirus has the locket then why did Dumbuldore not know it had been swiched? _
Silverfox1 chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Shudder! ... Nicely done and fits the available evidence much better than the Severus/Lily theories, but probably still not what JKR has in mind. Nevertheless an excellent idea. I quite like it.
Marina chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Wow, I really enjoyed this chapter and I greatly liked your writing style. Is this a one shot or will there be more? I sure hope the latter!