Reviews for Evil
Liung Arkeanda chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
OMG YES

Achmed love FOREVER

My writing shall be diligently edited knowing what the consequences are for failure.
camp30 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This was super funny, I liked it! Is it finished?
CreativeInjustice chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
Once again, mass love for you!
CreativeInjustice chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I love you. No, seriously. I love you for writing this, I don't even know how to express myself.
ZhoTAi chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
Haha, it amuses me as well. Mary-Sues should die, and Achmed is the perfect person to take care of it.
Godlovesme chapter 2 . 9/3/2007
Nice premise. But can he kill Rhapsody next? The only reason I read the stupid books are for Achmed and Grunthor. I mean honestly, Rhapsody is the Queen of all Mary-Sues, except for that she's a complete whack job.
Pingpong chapter 2 . 4/6/2007
Hee! Is anyone else having PPC flashbacks? I love it, even if it hasn't been updated (:
John and Allie chapter 2 . 2/2/2007
The fiancee and I were browsing fanfiction looking for something to make fun of, and we just wanted to stop and say...

You win at the internet. We love you.
piwqefjk chapter 2 . 12/18/2006
*cracks up* Oh, that's hilarious xD Death to all Mary-Sue's!
Sarah chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
"characters who are usually extraordinarily gorgeous, amazingly talented, unusually powerful, and exceedingly attractive to whoever the author has a crush on. They often possess ridiculously fancy and pretentious first names - Angel, Raven, Jewel, and Lorelei - and are very, very annoying."

Hmm... Is it just me or does that definatly describe Rhapsody? While reading the books I kept thinking of her as a mary-sue and found her to be terribly annoying. Maybe you should have achmed go after her next?
DasTeddy chapter 2 . 9/21/2006
i love the rapsody-stories, since i got one for chrismas (which was the last one...)

sometimes it's hard for me to understand, because I'm still only learning english, but i like the kind of humor!

i hope, you'll go on,

Achmed is my favorite! :D

greetings

teddy
NumbuhZero chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Hey.

Hey.

HEY!

It's been like a YEAR dawg!

Update or I'll rip your head off!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

-Queen od t he GNomes,

NumbuhZero
NumbuhZero chapter 2 . 8/31/2006
“The author! They’re using Mary-Sue Adjectives!”

You slay me!

Keep writing!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

-Queen of the Gnomes,

NumbuhZero
evenstar of the undyinglands chapter 2 . 8/28/2006
i really like this story. if you enjoy reading these sorts of mary sue fics then i strongly recomend reading 'the happy medium' by swordswallower. it is a really good story.

anyway, i really hope you update this soon. mary sues annoy me so much and i love stories that try to erradicate them from the world

evenstar
Pip chapter 2 . 7/18/2006
I love it! _

I especially liked the bit about the "scrolling script across the sky". Classic.