Reviews for God Complex
lulu halulu chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Poor Akito!
HanaTohruShipperMorgan chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
The underlining would have been better in bold, and all but one of your ellipses hindered the impact of your work. "And I... I am obeyed." is the only one that helped.

You see, in pieces this short, every little thing makes a difference. You have to be very careful to make certain it has the right impact, because the impact will be what is remembered.

Beyond that, I rather liked this.

Have a nice day!

Hana
Adi88 chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
So true... You write Akito very well. *sniff* My baby... s/he's just confused. ...Again. (I'm incapable of going more than a few minutes without quoting a Whedonverse, okay?) And you have done her/him complete justice. A few spelling incidents, but that's, you know, seperate.
littlefiction chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Wow. that's a real, um... healthy way of looking at things... Very well written.
simplewin chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Akito is a sadist, and even though I thend to think that she does it on purpose and does not have any doubts concerning her 'bond' with the 12shi, this story is definitely interesting in the sense that it shows a different interpretation of her god complex! She rarely ever gets a decent characterization in other fics, but you've done pretty well in this one! _ keep it up
Kudatsuo-chan chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
I realy like it. It is an interesting idea. I love Akito stream conciousness, and yours is better than most I read