Reviews for Change of Heart
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 19 . 11/5/2016
Please update!
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 20 . 11/5/2016
Oh come on! They were about to do it! I wanted to see the lemon happen haha keep up the good work!
jess chapter 20 . 5/28/2016
aww i really hope Jakotsu and Kagome have their happily ever after! I cant wait to read more!
jazz chapter 14 . 5/27/2016
hehe this story is amazing i love it!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/25/2015
I love this so much! I just realized that it hasn't been updated since 2010 and I almost started crying. Great job though! I really do love this fanfic.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/10/2015
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! IT'S SO AMAZING!
Ilovejakag chapter 20 . 10/11/2015
Pls update soon!
Noorien17 chapter 20 . 2/15/2015
Please, please, PLEASE update this extraordinary story! This pairing is very rare, and there are only a few Jakotsu/Kagome fanfics on this site. Yours, in my opinion, being the best. I love everything about this story. It's realistic, entertaining, well-written, and exciting. I really hope you'll come back to this story someday.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/27/2014
Please update soon. I really want to know how inuyasha reacts to their relationship.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/4/2014
Please Please update. I know that you have not updated in 4 years but I keep hoping that you do. Please continue to write, no one else will write on these two characters together I would really love you if you did
CursedWolf-Mira of the sight chapter 20 . 8/21/2014
Oh no! The worst kind of cliffhanger! XD I really do love this story with all my heart and it would be so amazing if it updates again! Either way, thank you so much for writing this, it is definitely one of the best I've read in a long time!
High priestess Anavi chapter 20 . 7/27/2014
Noooooo you have to update soon PLESE it cant stop like this it was just getting good
sesshylover3790 chapter 20 . 6/14/2014
I love it please keep going.:)
chunni chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Oh please update this story! Its amazing & I love it Please, please, please ! (Im glad Im not the only one who loves Ja/Kag so pls. continue !)
Psyka chapter 20 . 2/21/2014
Oh awesome bloody bloody awesome please please please update again soon i absolutely love it