Reviews for Change of Heart
lovelymoon19 chapter 20 . 4/26/2013
Grr, inuyasha go away! Lol I'm so glad I'm not the only fangirl who ships Jak/kag! This story is so good! I always find myself re-reading it! Please, please update! I'm dying to know what happens next!
embrace the darkness within chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Yet another fic I wish would be completed. I have been waiting on this one to be updated forever.
Tenshi 'Gome chapter 20 . 12/31/2012
I love this, but I you haven't updated in ages! Wondering whether there will be an update soon? Because I really really want this to continue and it was just getting good!
Nighttime Mystery chapter 20 . 12/29/2012
May I ask you when are you going to update this? I mean you left it at a very suspenseful part and I've been tearing my hair out over it lol. Can you please update !... And soon ?
Lalala chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Pleeeaaassssseeeeeeee! Kthxbye :{D
Lalala chapter 20 . 12/3/2012
Hhhnnnnnnnggggg please continue I'm dying here! Just when it was going to get awesome!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/3/2012
Please update your story its really good and i love it!
Lalala chapter 20 . 10/11/2012
Please update soon! This couple is my favourite! But it's so hard to find good quality stories (like yours)
Ahhhh why must I always ship strange couples for every show I watch?! (;)
hermonine chapter 20 . 9/22/2012
Great story. Update soon!
devilrun chapter 20 . 6/25/2012
Please update soon I love this and I love jakutsou soooo much
Maiden-of-the-Elements chapter 16 . 6/15/2012
This is the most awesome fanfiction ever. Love dice LOL that is classic I love your story. I'm rereading it, I read it back in 2010 when you were still updating with chapters, and it is as fun to read the second time. I hope someday you come back and write more chapters for Change of Heart.
watch who you piss off chapter 20 . 5/18/2012
this story is so awesome! Please continue it! What happens when Inuyasha and the others find them in the position they're in? Will Jakotsu ever go tell Kagome's mom what happened?
BanJak chapter 20 . 3/24/2012
Hi. I know that it's been forever since you updated this story, but I as well as many other reviewers love it. Please, please continue with it and update it when you get a chance to come back! This story is amazing! I never thought I could like a Kagome and Jakotsu pairing but you pulled it off perfectly. This story is so sweet, funny, and romantic! Please don't give up on it, everyone loves it so much! I'm a huge Jakotsu fan!
Lunarlight Angel chapter 20 . 2/24/2012
i really rweally like this story its the first ive read of this pairing that was long and interesting! very good jobs! hope you update soon...one day...ill be awaiting it!
Neko-Chan chapter 20 . 2/7/2012
I love this story! Finally a different pairing! I think Inuyasha stories need pairing variety. I was searching for a good story with Jakotsu and Kagome pairing up and let me tell you, this story is awesome!

-Neko-Chan