Reviews for Change of Heart
kick-ass cinderella chapter 13 . 11/14/2013
Omg! That's so embarrassing! I will never let that happen to me, well I hope it won't!

Kick-ass Cinderella, under and out!
Jakotsut0 chapter 20 . 11/12/2013
I really, really, really hope you decide to update soon, this story is honestly one of my favorites. Words can't even begin to explain how perfect this story is to me. The way you have written Kagome and Jakotsu is flawless. I've been following this story since I was fifteen and I'm still obsessed with it. I've read it so many times that I think I've memorized some of the dialogue. Please update soon!
SoulessNeko12 chapter 20 . 10/13/2013
NOOOO! Just when Jakotsu was going to open up about his fears :[ Can't wait for more
mmm chapter 5 . 9/26/2013
i love it
luverofakatsuki chapter 20 . 7/23/2013
Another chappy please.
of course inuyasha has to come and ruin an important moment
GiggleboxGirlie chapter 20 . 7/3/2013
Ohmigod no! Please no! Inuyasha go away the poor man is FINALLY bearing his soul and you have to swoop in and cock block plus possibly cause emotional turmoil please don't look at him twice Kagome. Jakutso is the soul for you!
embrace the darkness within chapter 20 . 7/1/2013
Why? Oh why has this not been completed? This is one I had always held hope that one day would be finished. Have a heart and don't keep us hanging.
4Ev3rDarkArti5t chapter 20 . 6/6/2013
Omg god! Please continue this, it killing me slowing not knowing what's going to happen!(T T) I'm so happy someone made a kagome x Jakotsu fanfic! I know there is more but this one is my favorite!please continue soon!w(ะท)-
chaomi chapter 20 . 5/2/2013
I still hope that this gets updated someday...Good health to you, Author-san.
lovelymoon19 chapter 20 . 4/26/2013
Grr, inuyasha go away! Lol I'm so glad I'm not the only fangirl who ships Jak/kag! This story is so good! I always find myself re-reading it! Please, please update! I'm dying to know what happens next!
embrace the darkness within chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Yet another fic I wish would be completed. I have been waiting on this one to be updated forever.
Komorebi-chan chapter 20 . 12/31/2012
I love this, but I you haven't updated in ages! Wondering whether there will be an update soon? Because I really really want this to continue and it was just getting good!
Nighttime Mystery chapter 20 . 12/29/2012
May I ask you when are you going to update this? I mean you left it at a very suspenseful part and I've been tearing my hair out over it lol. Can you please update !... And soon ?
Lalala chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Pleeeaaassssseeeeeeee! Kthxbye :{D
Lalala chapter 20 . 12/3/2012
Hhhnnnnnnnggggg please continue I'm dying here! Just when it was going to get awesome!
537 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »