Reviews for A Hutt's Idea of Fun
Eisenschrott chapter 5 . 12/8/2009
A damn shame this story seems to be on long-time hiatus: it has quite an unusual premise, the "odd-reluctant-teammates" kind of situations just never get old, and one can't help snickering at Fett being stuck with the moronic smugglers he despises the most :)
Foppiciousness chapter 5 . 1/23/2007
*mockgrowl* Update, damnit.
Ace of Aces 2.0 chapter 5 . 11/4/2006
I wonder what happens next... Update soon!
lili brik chapter 2 . 9/18/2006
yay! A story with Dash Rendar in it (lol, that's only one of the best aspects of this story, but as one of the other three people who have included the strangely endearing braggart mercenary-smuggler in their fics on this site..yeah, I get excited :P). But yes, the setup is quite funny, especially this latest development...I don't remember the exact explanation for the Boba Fett/Solo thing's origin (I'm pretty sure it goes back beyond ep. 4 and it's explained in Tales of the Bounty Hunters, but I can't recall). Anyway, I like!
East-Coast-Invictus chapter 5 . 6/27/2006
Hehe, I love this story. You portray the oh-so-loveable Fett so well! I particularly liked the part with Amaya. I can't wait for the next one!
Caladhiel Elensul chapter 4 . 2/10/2006
*Hugz her Fett plushie* Lol! Very, very nice portrayal...more plz!
East Coastie1500 chapter 4 . 2/10/2006
Haha. "Boba Fett decided that he hated them." I think that was my favorite part. Anyway, I hope that creative flow somes back soon. This story is incredibly entertaining and a great plot, by the way. Don't take too long with the next chapter!
Darth Squishy chapter 4 . 2/10/2006
oh! yeah! finally! girl, i love you! thanks for updating! i was awaiting this story now more than any other...for like, forever! ohh! thank the force that you have updated! i will keep checking back for your next chapter!, what i think of the chapter: well, youve made solo and rendar seem like total idiots which makes sense to me. i mean, hello? fett going to art galaries, sipping stim-tea, conversing in a soft voice about the emotional implications of gamorrean art? what could be dumber? as usual, you have also portrayed fett perfectly in charactor-a charactoristic i highly admire in your work. i dont think i have read many stories where people can actually portray fett as well as you do. keep up the great work! (:
GreatOne chapter 4 . 2/9/2006
You know, I can picture Fett doing just that.. sipping tea and discussing art. LOL!
East-Coast-Invictus chapter 3 . 1/17/2006
I'm not what you'd call a "Fett-purist" but I love him more than...well, a lot of things but that's beside the point. Apart from your confessed amount of dialogue, Fett seems in perfect character. As well as Han, etc. I like how you identify (for lack of a better word) Jabba's dialogue as Huttese. Anyway, I love this plot you have going on and I support it all the way. Please, continue.
Too Many chapter 3 . 11/12/2005
If you keep writing this story, I will be highly pleased. Otherwise... well... I'm used to disappointment by now...
Darth Squishy chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
hello? please update or i wont have anymore chapters to tell you to hurry or how much im loving this story! so yeah,please update. thanks.(:
Darth Squishy chapter 3 . 11/6/2005
yay! fett/han fic! i love these! they are the absolute best. now, i want you to write more...please? hahas. love how you call dash idiot #2. soo...that would mean han was idiot#1? thats sad. hans pretty smart yanoe.

boba glares at me[least i think it was a glare...hard to tell with that t-shaped visor]

uh...i mean not smart at all. anything that will please the great and almighty boba fett

boba: good. you may live.

me: thank you.

now then, please update soon! (:
GreatOne chapter 3 . 10/3/2005
LOVE Fett? I HATE Fett! *hits Fett upside the helmet with an iron frying pan*
KrazywithaK chapter 3 . 10/2/2005
“Wow,” Rendar said, his voice a mixture of awe and admiration. “You actually got him to emphasize some of his words.”

Man, that was hilarious! *laughs hysterically*

I really liked the characterization of Fett, and the dialogue really didn't bug me or anything. In fact, I really enjoyed it! Nice job with everyone else too. I look forward to reading more. And the carafe...*laughs even more* Juice pitcher...

Write more or perish!