Reviews for Note to Self
the-academy-isn't chapter 1 . 10/25
Happy ten years.
IggyandMe chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I really liked this, your a great writer! I felt you really had the personality of Max down. I didn't see any mistakes.
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I .. loved this. Had it not been a one shot, I would have thought James Patterson himself wrote this.
moonstar chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
u HAVE GOT to rite more pretty pretty pleeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeee...
PeaceLoveAndEli chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
You. Need. To. Make. Another. Chapter.
LizTheBookNerd chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
This was just... Amazing! Soo well writen and very much in character! Loved this :)
axxe chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
That was epic! I love the fact that you've bothered with formulating your sentences properly, because that isn't that common around here. There are a few grammar mistakes, but nothing major. I love the direction that you have taken with the story. When is it set? All around, I think the story is really good. The part where Max was explaining why she had to leave could be improved though. There should be more emphasis on her regret that she had to leave, and the emotions and reactions of the characters. As it was, it almost seemed that Max was planning to leave and saw the flock as more business, less family! But, however, we know that she would never do that. Finally, hurry up and update soon because I'm dying to see what is next!
Jasmine-Dec31 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
the ending's sadddd. love it.
Agent Striker chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
eewww cliffie! :(

jk i like it!
MAXIMUM RIDE 007 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010

You are almost as good as JAMES PATTERSON... WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE!...
UnbrokenSilences chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
That' It's been almost 5 years since you posted this, but I still appreciate it. :D

Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
That's a oneshot? As in, that's where it ends? Gah! It was pretty good, but...gah!
faxness freak chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
i love it. its very well written. awesome job.
sour tears.xo chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
I'm gonna assume it's not gonna be continued but I think it would be great from another POV or something. Ah well, it's great :)
Of.Winged.Poets chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Since this is the very earliest fiction under the angst category, i'm assuming there's no chance of this being continued. i wish you would continue it though, or do it from a different pov. it's really good.