Reviews for Fake fiancé
J2Who chapter 7 . 12/13/2008
I love that ending! It is amazing. Loved the part about Melissa being fired! Good story
blank chapter 7 . 8/9/2007
Try to have SOME intelligence in the grammar department okay? Names are capitalized. You need a beta - badly. On the other hand, nice try.
Amy chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
I hope you don't mind my pointing it out, but the spelling and punctuation in your story make it difficult to read. For instance, you don't capitalize certain names in the first chapter. That said, I think it's great that you went ahead and posted your first story. Cheers!
spuffygrl chapter 7 . 8/25/2005
that's it? that was much shorter than i thought it would be. *tear* well um...i'll wanna see what your next story is about.
Dark-Demonic-Devil chapter 7 . 8/25/2005
This is a cool story. i Loved it i give it 11/10 D

ttyl

D-D-D
spuffygurl11 chapter 7 . 8/24/2005
That story was great! Please write more! (As long as it's spuffy of course) Please update soon!
SpuffyLove4Ever chapter 7 . 8/24/2005
awwh! good story! im kinda sad that its over. lol. i definitely love the thing about melissa! i think you should write another fic!
SashaJade chapter 7 . 8/24/2005
it was a great story but the ending could have been less...fairy tale it kinda didnt fit in my opinion with the rest of the story it was a good fic though
theclarinetchica chapter 7 . 8/24/2005
I really liked this story. Please do a sequel or something, it would make me very happy.
boeketjebloemen chapter 7 . 8/24/2005
The ending was a bit rushed (the very last few sentences, I mean), but that "(cough Dawn cough)" was very funny! And I enjoyed reading this stoy, and can only hope you'll write more like this one!
nikstarr chapter 7 . 8/23/2005
That was a good story! There should be a sequel! :D
ness345 chapter 6 . 8/21/2005
Amazing! I love the way Spike took Buffys hand in the last bit, so funny. And a jealous Buffy, that was hilarious. And how sweet was Spike - making breakfast for Buffy. Hating how everyone keeps interrupting them though! First Xander, then Dawn and now 'Melissa'. Great story, please do more ASAP.
spuffygurl11 chapter 6 . 8/19/2005
I really like this, please update soon!
katie chapter 6 . 8/18/2005
oh this is so cute!
SpuffyLove4Ever chapter 6 . 8/18/2005
I love that chapter too. I've always loved jealous Buffy and Melissa just seems to make it better! lol. Definitely love the ending. Update soon!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »