Reviews for Circle Of Sisters
friendrat chapter 19 . 12/19/2016
From what I recall of Clayface, I'd hardly call him a little green man. maybe because he's normally shown next to Acorn, but I always thought he was rather tall... That gypsy opened his mouth and what he said reminded me of Eomer, "What business does an Elf, a man, and a dwarf have in the Riddermark?" So now I'm reading him in the same voice. Lol.
friendrat chapter 6 . 12/16/2016
So... some group of Goddesses, this circle of sisters probably, want Virginia to be a part of them. Hera wants to be a part of them, but they don't want her... so she makes Virginia promise to do something undetermined in the future, probably give up her position in said group to Hera. That about sums it up, right?
friendrat chapter 2 . 12/15/2016
You know, while he obviously prefers meat, I find it a little unrealistic that Wolf doesn't eat vegetables at all. I mean he obviously liked the idea of eating Virginia's grandmother with potatoes... I feel like he would eat vegetables with the meat, even if it wasn't nearly the same amount. What happened to Acorn? Oh, I don't think I mentioned in the last one... maybe I did, but anyway, I think the name Lucian suits him.
Annabel Wynters chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
is she preganate? a girl maybe? I'll find out tomorrow
Ranitagoyle chapter 27 . 8/16/2006
I have to say that this is one of the best 10th Kingdom stories I have ever read. I love it! I'm going to read 'Ice Storm' now!
PhantomCupcake chapter 27 . 6/23/2006
...omg...omg...wow.

that was amazing i would stay up long into the night hours reading your story till my eyes wouldnt let me(around 3am hehe). It was so good. what a work of art.

you have an incredible mind.
I Heart Wolf chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Oh.. I'm DYING for more.

I loved all three of your stories in this series, I've spent the past few days neglecting my work (neglecting, but still getting it done :)) to read these. Excellent job!

I'm here on the edge of my seat waiting for the next installment. Please don't make a girl suffer too long. ;)
deGorgeous chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
very good story - I enjoyed it. I would like to thank you for your reviews of my story. I would like to contact you somehow. I've tried to use your email, but was unsuccessful. I would like to reach you to possibly answer some of your questions about my story, and clear up a few things for you, if only to make you're reading of my story more enjoyable. Please contact me via email if you can; if not, then respond to me somehow.

Once again, thank you for your reviews and interest in my story.
Magic-Amethyst80 chapter 2 . 9/17/2005
Wow, quite a role reversal you have going here. Never thought I would see the day when Virginia tells Wolf that he might have to hurt her.
Errie Wyvern chapter 27 . 9/9/2005
STAYING TUNED! Magnificent storyline, can't wait for the big finish!
earth2yve chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Wow. I loved all three of your stories; Once bitten, Dark moon brother and Circle of sisters, so much that I've just spent the last two days ignoring the living world so that I could finish them all! I'd stopped reading 10k fanfiction for quite a while as life took over, and then - on a bored whim - came back to this site. Enough of my rambling, the stories are fantastic, the characterisations, the new very well-drawn characters you have introduced, the style,pace and depth to your writing really impressed me. You brought Caelum to life and introduced new aspects to the story and I really really am dying to know what happens when Wolf and Virginia's daughter is born! I am so hoping that you are writing that tale even as I write this, because I have the patience of a wolfy myself in wanting the read the next installment. Thank-you for your writing and I eagerly await the next installment.
aliwizz chapter 8 . 8/4/2005
Hey!

Sorry it has taken me so long to submit a review, I have been busy! But I am loving this story. It's very good, if a little slow, but I am sure things will pick up now, that Hera and Virginia made that bargain thing. Cant wait to see what happens. It seems all very exciting. Keep up the good work :-)
Magic-Amethyst80 chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Not bad so far, the idea of Virgnia pricking her finger in a similar way to Snow White's mother is very frightening.

I like the way you have Wolf dealing with the effects of Virginia being bitten by a traditional werewolf and what it will do to their relationship.

Will, "Hera," the evil queen who turned Christine take advantage of Virginia's newfound lupine status?