Reviews for Circle Of Sisters
Annabel Wynters chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
is she preganate? a girl maybe? I'll find out tomorrow
Ranitagoyle chapter 27 . 8/16/2006
I have to say that this is one of the best 10th Kingdom stories I have ever read. I love it! I'm going to read 'Ice Storm' now!
PhantomCupcake chapter 27 . 6/23/2006
...omg...omg...wow.

that was amazing i would stay up long into the night hours reading your story till my eyes wouldnt let me(around 3am hehe). It was so good. what a work of art.

you have an incredible mind.
I Heart Wolf chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Oh.. I'm DYING for more.

I loved all three of your stories in this series, I've spent the past few days neglecting my work (neglecting, but still getting it done :)) to read these. Excellent job!

I'm here on the edge of my seat waiting for the next installment. Please don't make a girl suffer too long. ;)
deGorgeous chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
very good story - I enjoyed it. I would like to thank you for your reviews of my story. I would like to contact you somehow. I've tried to use your email, but was unsuccessful. I would like to reach you to possibly answer some of your questions about my story, and clear up a few things for you, if only to make you're reading of my story more enjoyable. Please contact me via email if you can; if not, then respond to me somehow.

Once again, thank you for your reviews and interest in my story.
Magic-Amethyst80 chapter 2 . 9/17/2005
Wow, quite a role reversal you have going here. Never thought I would see the day when Virginia tells Wolf that he might have to hurt her.
Errie Wyvern chapter 27 . 9/9/2005
STAYING TUNED! Magnificent storyline, can't wait for the big finish!
earth2yve chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Wow. I loved all three of your stories; Once bitten, Dark moon brother and Circle of sisters, so much that I've just spent the last two days ignoring the living world so that I could finish them all! I'd stopped reading 10k fanfiction for quite a while as life took over, and then - on a bored whim - came back to this site. Enough of my rambling, the stories are fantastic, the characterisations, the new very well-drawn characters you have introduced, the style,pace and depth to your writing really impressed me. You brought Caelum to life and introduced new aspects to the story and I really really am dying to know what happens when Wolf and Virginia's daughter is born! I am so hoping that you are writing that tale even as I write this, because I have the patience of a wolfy myself in wanting the read the next installment. Thank-you for your writing and I eagerly await the next installment.
aliwizz chapter 8 . 8/4/2005
Hey!

Sorry it has taken me so long to submit a review, I have been busy! But I am loving this story. It's very good, if a little slow, but I am sure things will pick up now, that Hera and Virginia made that bargain thing. Cant wait to see what happens. It seems all very exciting. Keep up the good work :-)
Magic-Amethyst80 chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Not bad so far, the idea of Virgnia pricking her finger in a similar way to Snow White's mother is very frightening.

I like the way you have Wolf dealing with the effects of Virginia being bitten by a traditional werewolf and what it will do to their relationship.

Will, "Hera," the evil queen who turned Christine take advantage of Virginia's newfound lupine status?