Reviews for Back from the Black
crazykrew chapter 9 . 1/4
omg... so want more!...
Guest chapter 9 . 10/8/2014
You can't stop now please finish the story
USAFChief chapter 9 . 4/4/2013
Gonna subscribe to this story just in case you decide to add to it or finish it. It is well worth completing in my opinion. Think on it.
ForEver-A-DayDreamer chapter 9 . 2/22/2013
Should of continued.. Seriously this is good but a real let down that you didn't finish it
cowgirlbk87 chapter 9 . 11/22/2012
it would be awesome if you would be able to update this. i always like finding fanfiction that can keep with the original characters and yet be able to flesh them out and make a good story.
flaming-ninjas00 chapter 9 . 4/29/2012
Now normally I try and avoid subscribing to stories that haven't been updated for four years but there just isn't enough good jayne/river to let this one go.
crazy-chick-mia chapter 9 . 12/5/2011
Oh I wish there was more of this to read!

Jamie is fantastic!
hideher chapter 9 . 4/27/2011
Reading older fic's for the first time. Would love to see an update on this one :)
JustLikeToRead chapter 9 . 4/11/2011
Hope there's more coming some time, but since this was last updated in 2008, it seems unlikely. :( Ending seems to leave one hanging. Doesn't say "complete" but apparently hasn't been worked on for awhile...
jenefaner chapter 9 . 3/20/2011
Good, cant wait to see how it ends!
alisosia chapter 9 . 7/20/2010
great story - that Jamie kid seems very funny

hope that u finish it some day
lastlovesangel chapter 9 . 8/16/2009
please update this story! i want to know what happens next! poor simon:(. please continue this story.
bob0045 chapter 9 . 8/15/2009
This is a really good story. I hope that at some point you come back to it.
Iole17 chapter 9 . 8/1/2009
I hope you continue. I would love to find out how this all gets resolved in the end.
K-laMarie chapter 9 . 3/23/2009
oh the image of river and jayne living on a cattle ranch is priceless! love it!

hope you keep going!