Reviews for The Changes of the Red Head One
You should update it, this story is really good.
maplemalfoy chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
this story is so cool...
hope to read another chapter soon...
Ninaxoxo chapter 11 . 12/29/2010
Please update soon? This story has alot of potential and it would be a shame not to update.
memily chapter 11 . 8/9/2008
really good
FreezingFire81 chapter 11 . 5/14/2008
YOU SHOULD UPDATE! THIS STORY IS REALLY GOOD! AND OTHER PEOPLE THINK SO TOO IF YOU HAVE
rissy-poo chapter 11 . 6/14/2007
anna...i just re-read ur fanfic...and if u do not finish the damned story well...ill be very very upset...mite even turn emo...JOKES...LOVE IT!
Lady Narcissa Black Malfoy chapter 10 . 6/3/2006
Ok, you asked for ideas and since I'm begging for the next chapter, here are mine: you already are on the inner-voice being Tom thing, which I think is starting to sideline the story so my idea to weed it out, is that the voice starts complaining of how much power (by way of information) Ginny just gave to Draco. Also, the more honest she is, the more like herself she becomes, and no longer has to rely on Riddle's hatred to function. Since she can't hurt draco, perhaps Draco comes up with some way to trick Tom into trying to possess him instead. Since that girl Milicent seems pretty interesting, perhaps she's carrying some Riddle relic that is magnifying the Tom in Ginny's mind... Narcissa should be good (I'm biased) and Luna, given her odd insights, should end up engaged to Blaise and the two of them figure out how to exorcize the teenaged Voldy... also, Voldy should be messing with Harry to make him try to attack Ginny - perhaps Percy was on a mad power quest and used Ronald and Harry to try and manipulate Ginny's vulnerability. Just some ideas to get your tail back typing... please please please update soon... even if it's just a short chappy, I'll be very grateful :)
Lady Narcissa Black Malfoy chapter 9 . 6/3/2006
oh how I love it when you bully pansy! almost as much as watching you bully ronald :D keep up the great work!
Lady Narcissa Black Malfoy chapter 8 . 6/3/2006
*swoons* all your fault - would be ABLE to write review if wasn't passed out on floor - *sighs*
Lady Narcissa Black Malfoy chapter 7 . 6/3/2006
hehehe *evil snickers* can't WAIT to see what you have come up with for her 1st night in Malfoy Mannor ;) teeheehee
Lady Narcissa Black Malfoy chapter 6 . 6/3/2006
oh yay! pick on pansy! in fact get ron to eat his words when his parents tell him too! oh I LOVE this story... the usual plot line but i adore your version of the characters :)
Lady Narcissa Black Malfoy chapter 5 . 6/3/2006
yum! normally, i'd comment on the plot or your (wonderful) writing but this chapter just needs a good old "YUM"
Lady Narcissa Black Malfoy chapter 4 . 6/3/2006
i like malfoy beating up harry & ron but poor hermione... you're good at the viciuos ginny parts though... and Blaise is too funny hehehe
Lady Narcissa Black Malfoy chapter 3 . 6/3/2006
Does she HAVE to be evil to Hermione? POUTS... but love your story... you curse too much :P
Lady Narcissa Black Malfoy chapter 2 . 6/3/2006
Please don't make the voice in her head Tom... it would just kill the buzz of loving your strong Ginny character... ;P