Reviews for Heart of the Bat
LoveGlutton chapter 1 . 7/19
im still remembering that batman beyond thing... still find it hard to believe...
Jesussaves119 chapter 2 . 7/6
josef prince 9:pm eastern tbn 260 everyweakday
Lynn246 chapter 2 . 5/19
watch apostoplic 68 now living faith net
korben600 chapter 5 . 12/15/2014
This is a week written story, and I hope you finish it
katze78 chapter 26 . 10/18/2014
Ive just finished reading ALL the chapters, and I know its been a long time since you updated. However, will it be a chancefor you to finish the story? Thanks a lot for the story its got an interesting plot and the characters are complex and real. thanks again
m1dnight217 chapter 34 . 4/14/2014
Please continue amazing story
Yo chapter 34 . 11/23/2013
Updated now
BatShitCrazy21 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I just realized this is an old story! UPDATE! YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE IT THERE! PLEASE!
BatShitCrazy21 chapter 34 . 5/13/2013
Update! This is a really good story! But it sucks what happened to the baby:(
And poor Tim!
But you are a really good writer, I love the story so far!
CalcBoy91 chapter 34 . 3/4/2013
Interesting, although it's kinda sad that Barbara lost her child and Dick went nuts. From that little preview of "recruiting Richard Grayson" I would assume that there IS some kind of conspiracy going on. Can't wait, this fic has got my blood pumping.

As for the Joker, it's kinda against his MO to kidnap Robin and attempt to interrogate him for what was it? 3 months? Plus, the Titans would be searching for their "fearless leader" too, particularly Starfire.
Guest chapter 34 . 2/27/2013
I can't believe you went there and followed that bull cartoon ending of Tim Drake ;-;... Also I don't think Dick would 'ever' abandon Barbara when she is in so much pain, at this point who cares about Bruce? Dick and Babs just lost a baby :( . I think it would be better to focus on that and their growth as a real couple.
Guest chapter 34 . 7/28/2012
keep writing this gloriousness!
UUUUUUGH chapter 23 . 7/22/2012
NOOOOOOOOO! :( I thought this was going to be good but then it turned into a freaking dick/Barbara story! :( I'm sooooooo freaking sick of these types of fanfictions! :( I HATE dick/barbara!
8pepper chapter 34 . 11/20/2011
Too bad this hasnt been updated in years. I really enjoyed reading it.
ANamikaze1 chapter 21 . 8/18/2011
"No QUESTION about it."? Did you do that on purpose? :)