Reviews for To save a friend
Firefly-Maj chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Awesome story! The scene was definitely too short in the movie, and I think this "gapfiller" makes it perfectly clear!

Very well written and with the right amount of drama, angst and even humour!
Mirach chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
There is a deep beauty in this story that touches the heart... Hannon le.
GilFeir chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Nice story.
StarLight9 chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
This is one of the best stories I have ever read. Great work (not that I expected anything else). I've sworn to read all of your stories, and I'll definitely do that. I enjoyed this one tremendously.
spiritstallion chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
very good story
Silme Greenleaf chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
I love this story...i almost cried...i hope to read more of your stories someday soon.k.u.t.g.w.
Niroveka chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Imaginigma,

I LOVED this fic! I read, (and voted for) this during the Teitho conntest. You had my heart pounding the whole time...Aragorn, you're my hero.

I can't say enough about this fic, Imaginigma. Your grasp of the English language and the beauty of your style almost brings me to tears. And this fic actually did. (That's a good thing). ) This one's going on my C2 and favs list.

Keep up the great, terrific, awesome writing. You have icredible talent. Wonderful job!
Bressa W chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
OMG! YOU ALMOST KILLED ARAGORN!

Powerful! Powerful wording, powerful friendship, powerful willpower! You are an all-powerful fan fic author!
Thorongirl chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
I love palantir "fill-in" stories and there are a few good ones out there. Yours is also among those I would consider to be very well done. Clearly, Aragorn is very traumatized by what he sees in the palantir and good friend Legolas is right there to help him get through it. Gandalf - what were you thinking, old man? For the good of all, I know. But thankfully, Legolas was right there to dissuade him from such a rash course. Anyway, the palantir scenes are two of my favorites from the movies, not sure which one I liked better. They were both wonderfully dramatic. Now hustle on over to your computer and write some more! BTW, you might want to accept anonymous reviews. It usually means that you'll get more reviews, because some of us are sometimes too lazy to officially sign in and/or people are reluctant to leave an official review. Just a thought.
Silivren Tinu chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Your are really quick! Thanks for posting this so soon! I just grabbed the story and put it in my C2-Community. If you want to see whether it fits in, you can find the link in my bio. ;-)

Well, I already reviewed this, but I'll just tell you a second time that I loved this story! It is intense, filled with friendship, emotional anguish and angst - just all I like. It is truly beautiful and touching. And frightening, where Sauron is concerned.

While I just read it again, one sentence stood out to me: "May it be there comes a time when all hope seems lost, then I shall make your hope to mine, and you shall make mine to yours." *contented sigh* Just great. And I still love the way you end this story. I truly cherish this moment of peace and hope after all this angst you put your readers through. ;-)