Reviews for The meaning behind the words
Thorongirl chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
I don't often add an author to my favorite authors list after reading so little of their work, but "Delw Yomenie" and the other stories you've posted have me convinced. Again, this was another good story and I like the loyalty and compassion displayed by Legolas. One tiny nitpick: using the word "loose" (as in 'this dress is loose on me) instead of "lose" (as in 'that's what you get when lose weight). Common mistake, but I always notice it. Great story, though. I look forward to more from you, esp. with 'DY'.
invisigoth3 chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
I think that the best thing about Strider and Legolas, is that they demonstrate the strengh of friendship and that it can take you anywhere. Your story is perfect just as I imagine that scene would have played out had it been written. I am always surprised when my close friends see more than I think I am letting them see. I am lucky to be able to have such friends. Your story reminded me of them. It is 4:30 a.m. here and I am studing for my finals. Your story and the thought of my friends have brought a smile to my very tire face. I needed a nice break from accounting! thanks for writing I think I will check out your other stories after my finals are over...Invisigoth
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Good story.
Bressa W chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
I would like to say, first of all, Aragorn has been my favorite character for years, even before the movie came out and I saw that they made him extremely hot. I always saw him as a strong person who had no self esteem until the War of the Ring.

It's good to know that at least someone feels the same way I do. Thanks for a good story.

Love ya lots,