Reviews for Delw yomenie Deadly encounter
wotumba1 chapter 20 . 2/10
that does sound promising!
wotumba1 chapter 19 . 2/10
great Story, absolutely love it!
Stormcutter684 chapter 20 . 3/27/2015
Wow! What an amazing story! I discovered this by accidentally starting to read the sequel, "The Roots of Evil".
Yeah - I'm certainly glad I read this story before the sequel! And I loved it.
This story was amazing. I mean, I am so relieved Estel survived - he was so close o death! Strangled or starved of oxygen twice ... Cursed with a nasty illness and fever, two arrows, and cuts and ...
Need I continue?
Me: Estel, you are trouble! Even worse than Legolas. And that's saying something. Even more than The Twins! And that's saying a lot!
Estel: HEY! It's not my fault I got involved in this! I'm innocent!
Legolas: Sure you are. You should really be more careful, Estel.
Estel: YOURE BOTH SOUNDING LIKE ADA! DX
Me: Alright, alright, we'll lay off. For now. But seriously dude. You're lucky Imaginigma had mercy ... Imaginigma could've easily killed you off.
Legolas: I'm shocked Imaginigma DIDNT kill you off.
Estel: I AM HURT!

Lol. Yeah. Amazing story. Really ... It had me hooked. So much action and drama and excitement and fatherly love and friendship and determination and -
Estel: umm ... I think we get it now ...
Me: ugh. Whatever.
Paelen the Magnificent chapter 20 . 5/27/2014
Awesome story! I would totally recommend this to LOTR lovers. Can't wait to read your other stories! YOU ARE AWESOME KEEP WRITING!

Paelen
kyuubecky chapter 20 . 6/15/2011
OOOOOOOOOOOooooo ! i shall read all this in the roots of evil! hope you dont mind getting more reviews with my crazy behavior written all over them!
kyuubecky chapter 19 . 6/15/2011
beautiful...absolutely gorgeous!
kyuubecky chapter 18 . 6/15/2011
AAAAAAAAAAAAAWWW! so precious is the love that others give and so sad is it that some realise that too late! DX
kyuubecky chapter 17 . 6/14/2011
gggggrrrr the author has found the key...just kidding! yes it does work well
kyuubecky chapter 16 . 6/14/2011
! i could go on for another 9758 characters...
kyuubecky chapter 15 . 6/14/2011
ggggggrrrrrrrrrrr! i wanna end Baurgil MYSELF! sorry legolas but he made this PERSONAL!
kyuubecky chapter 14 . 6/14/2011
LIES ARE BAD! NO DO IT AGAIN ARAGORN! haha yeah...waaaayy too much sugar tonight...XD
kyuubecky chapter 13 . 6/14/2011
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWW! POOR EVERYBODY...except the hunters! they all must DIE!
kyuubecky chapter 12 . 6/14/2011
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! *gasping for breath* ... ... ... ! teehee your a fantastic author! XD
kyuubecky chapter 11 . 6/14/2011
*sniffling* why didnt i listen to the stinking warning! i never listen and always end up regretting it! I am sooo stupid
kyuubecky chapter 10 . 6/14/2011
HOLY SCHNAPPLES! IVE HAD TOO MUCH SUGAR AT THIS POINT AND THIS IS SUPER INTENSE! SAVE THEM LEGOLAS!