Reviews for Victims
NephilimEQ chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Love it!
blackbird71 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
AW. There aren't enough good Talented Mr. Ripley stories. I'm glad you wrote this one. It's sweet.
Lord Vivian Darling chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Artful little touches & smooth-flowing dialogue. I liked this.
xylot3 chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
d'aw. *sniffles* Peter's innocence pains me after what really happened.

Well done, mate. You better be proud.
mildetryth chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Nice!
mispel chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
This was so good. The descriptions are wonderful. Peter is perfectly drawn. Loved reading it.
Marla Singer chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
I really loved this! I especially liked the last part because it seems like it would be exactly what Peter would be thinking in that scene.
Emma chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
This was a really beautiful story. I love how you wrote Peter, he's my favorite character from the movie and you got him down just right. It made my heart break, just like the real movie did.
Socksy chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Wow, awesome. You kept it really in character, very deep. :) Perfect.
L'AmatricedeTrappes chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
This is absolutely gorgeous! The writing is lovely, but it's certainly not over-written. The last sentence is perfect and sums up Peter's character beautifully.

Every one of the characters were flawlessly portrayed. Dickie's glamorous illusions, Marge's naivety, and Tom's broken confusion stood out to me.

I was intrigued by the line, "Tom is real, where Dickie was a dream." This optimism provides quite an insight into Peter's character- how most the characters in the film could see through Tom eventually, but Peter interprits Tom's emptiness of person as mysteriousness and believes that there is more to him. Part of Peter's charm is how he always percieves the beauty in people and has his own brand of innocence.

The pairing hadn't occured to me before, but you made it work so well it could be canon. This is definately going to be added to my favorites list. As you can tell, this really gave me some concepts to think over, wonderfully done!
LadyBush chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Your writing is beautiful, especially the use of colour in the first line. Indigo sky- very atmospheric. That line about Marge as the other half of the 'duet of shame' is wonderful too. It's images like this that sends shivers down my spine! And you seem to have a real "feel" for the fifties- too often people's writing seems to ignore period but yours doesn't. I never considered Peter/Dickie before - probably because I love Peter and hate Dickie - and yet I like the way this gives Peter and Tom something in common.