Reviews for Miyenai Dakara
Guest chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
nike moke
Isae-chan chapter 15 . 9/8/2007
Yay, thats great story! Hope youll update soon.
Kat2011 chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Hi! I'm new here! You might remember me as EnvysLover01. I love the story. It's really cool. Well, pm me sometime. I don't have any stories up at this particular moment, otherwise I'd say, look at my stories if you stumble across one. Chow!
unlucky4leafclover chapter 15 . 12/7/2005
Efi: i absolutely Love this fic!

Suki: go twincest! keep up the great work! we loved it like cadbury chocolate!

C.B: cadbury bar is my initial Suki! anyways.. we absolutely Loved your fic!

Efi: adding this to our favorites! keep it up!
MiStraLL chapter 15 . 11/5/2005
very good story please update soon i wonder what happens next :3
Shackle chapter 7 . 10/22/2005
! it so good! never seen hao like this before, hard to imaigine, but ti's so sweet! XD
Shackle chapter 2 . 10/22/2005
a cliffie, a cliff hanger, a dangling ending that is very annoying. does that help?
shamenteen chapter 15 . 10/19/2005
Last two chapters were okay, but you have done better. Still intresting though. Also, glad you put in some form of a couple. Update soon kay? Later!
OtakuNekoGirl chapter 15 . 10/17/2005
_ no it's not getting pointless it look slike it's leading to something and well... uhh... I think you should yes YAOI! -_- oh well anyway at leats you can do something about the pentacle first at least. you still have to solve some problems like why Hao go tblind in the first place and another smaller one before you answer that there's the who broke into the pentacle then an even smaller question to those who don't know like Yoh what's a pentacle. you'll have to explain that. and yes ou'll have to explain all the onmyouji stuff. and yes the elements as well. _ hope I helped. I know I'm not a good fanfic writer at all but I am your friend. friends help each other there I helped unless if I just bothered you by this long review.
yo wuz up chapter 15 . 10/16/2005
whoa such fast updation NICE! I love this story update soon
yo wuz up chapter 14 . 10/16/2005
Wow that was awesome chapter! the hao couhing partwas awesome! update soon!
chibiazn3 chapter 15 . 10/16/2005
Koolio! Only..is this yaoi now? (wincing) oh...and poor Hao though,so is it yaoi?
chibiazn3 chapter 14 . 10/16/2005
blood! Man I loved your description of the ritual...it rocked...but what was it for? To destroy HAo? O_o? Okie I'll shuddup and keep reading now...poor Hao
mibu ronin chapter 15 . 10/16/2005
hmm, yes. i agree. it is pointless. quite a few expression errors.. like the heat was breathtaking. erm. stifling would be a much better word. even suffocating. ok...hmm does this count as a flame..? hmm. you could always rescue the fan fiction though. it is possible...
OtakuNekoGirl chapter 13 . 10/1/2005
Ani... *ahem* ne ko anou anou... *sniggers* it's so cute. I can't stop with the grass. -_- hm... anou I hope if I post my fic the one where it shows Hao's life people won't think I copied damn I'll have to post it at a later date. XD