Reviews for You Set Me Free
blackfox360 chapter 4 . 8/3/2005
O.o OMG! How could you do such a dreadful thing? cliffies are evil! Anyway I hope you update soon, but Harry will still be blamed for liking Ginny too much for his health.*evil grin*
TJaye chapter 4 . 8/3/2005
I like Leah and all but why is she SO stupid? she is going to get killed! okay anyways, got a little hyper, but i'm fine now. I hope Leah's okay.
superspunky7 chapter 3 . 8/2/2005
aw, don't do that... now she'll be with harry and then realize she can't live without draco, right? she has to come back! MAKE HER COME BACK! *sob sob* i won't *sob* kill you because you asked me not to, but i will hunt you down and strangle you until you meke it right. how does that sound? and afterward, we can share a cup of tea. lol j/k but plz don't kill colin.

huggles
TJaye chapter 3 . 8/1/2005
It is NOT pointless. I'm so gonna kill you :P How can you break them up? Argh. Hate you. Just kidding... but remember to update.
blackfox360 chapter 3 . 8/1/2005
*kicks Adrial and thinks about killing her*Darn you! Draco must have Ginny!*leers*They had best have some magical moment after Draco rescues Colin...And they had better have lots of fluff! *mutters about murdering Harry*Please update, but only if Draco will get his Ginny!(even if it's a little later...-_-')
eatingmania chapter 3 . 8/1/2005
HAHAHAHA -gag-. That was wierd and kinda funny even I think it isn't supose to be..

“Well, I’ll tell you this because I have to trust you now,” Potter said - so funny... and the draco said i love you thing. hahahaha going mad..
blackfox360 chapter 2 . 7/30/2005
O.O Why do you do this to me? It is terrible on my nerves! Anyway, just by way of comment, in the beginning 'poor her' is incorrect...yeah forgive the English geek side of me, please update soon!
eatingmania chapter 2 . 7/30/2005
best chapter so far! feel some tension (wateva the spelling) going on now post and post and post. btw, the mood ring you gave me is not a mood ring...
superspunky7 chapter 2 . 7/30/2005
Hey! i reviewed the last chapter! a nice, long review and it isn't on the site. stupid system. anyways it said that i was glad my review made you feel better and stuff. it was a really good review and its gone! hmph. anyways plz update soon and plz let draco come back to ginny!

huggles
TJaye chapter 2 . 7/30/2005
I didn't exactly expect you to reply to the review with an answer, I thought it would be a you'll see later thing... oh well. Anyways, good chapter! P.S. you need to call me... about lauren's sleepover thingy
blackfox360 chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
O.O OMG!1

Ek, this is most distressing! Poor Draco, Poor Ginny...Poor Harry...POOR LEAH AND COLIN! Please update soon!
TJaye chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Why Colin? btw, nice start :)
NikkiEvans chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Where's Cloin! Great chapter! Update soon!

Nikki
Ham-the-first chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
O_o

omg.. this is just freeky...and iv read all the oter little sequils and all and im cunfuzzld isnt gin suposd to go for harry?
eatingmania chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
keep posting blah blah blah. really liked the chapter, could do with a bit more detail of something.
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3