Reviews for The Last First Date
That was simply awesome. Anyone ever seen the movie it ?
tvd lover chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
I loved it, it was the best one shot i have read so far... I have read for months now and this one stood out to me :-)
Pie chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I realy liked it and think that you should write more!
harley quinn chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
this was pretty good but should have been a little longer. like maybe add what starfire thought and what BB thought (we all know that he has a thing for raven and terra as well) did star get jealous of raven and killed robin for breaking her heart? you have to include most of the other charactters responces cuz that could become an even better story than before. so maybe think about that next time.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Raao
Jazz chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
That was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute.
Mia chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I loved it. You are truly a writer. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Oh wow you are actually quite a great writer! I loved it! -
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
HAHAHAHA ROBIN IN A THONG HAHAHA THAT IS SOOOO FUNNY HAAAHHAA XD XD PLZ MAKE MORE HAHAHA PLZ XD XD
Eden Alice Poe chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
(wow I should probably be focused on finals & not ff, but I couldn't help myself)
After rereading (& loving) one of your other fics, I couldn't help but see if you had any more. I must say, this was very well bantered. As in, Robin & Raven worked well together here & they were pretty much totally incharacter.
However, there were more than a few grammar/continuity mistakes. It almsot took away from the ffect of the story as they made the sudden transition from having lunch to standing outside the Tower (I think, I'm still a bit confused as to where they were supposed to be)
Overall, your style stays consistent & your plot for the story flows very well. You provide adequate background for Robin & Star's failed relationship & the reasons why the rest of the team is gone. It makes for a realistic premise.
Overall, the thing I may have liked the most about this, is the hopefulness of the title :) although, it could possibly be taken a different way (referring to the 'last' first date that one of them went on) author's intent has me believing that you mean that this was the last (permanently) first date that either of them will ever be on ;)
Very clever. And an excellent RobRae fic, overall. I'd give you 3.5 out of 5 stars. Great job. And I hope that there might be more from you in the future (even considering how long it's been, unless you've completely moved on from TT, then I wish you luck in whatever other fandom you're trying your hand at)
Unkown Stranger chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
That was great ! A few grammar mistakes here and there, and some parts seemed rushed, but others were great.
Elise13 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I really like it! Is there a sequel?
Minrubi Axelsson chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Haha, I really liked it. I've never read a Teen Titans story before, but I'm glad I did. You should write more stories because you're quite good at it!

By the way, I read your bio and it made me smile.
Darkgirl95 chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
kwl story love to read more
Weaving Bard chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
I love Robin and Raven being in love. I love the way they interact. It's like puzzle pieces fitting perfectly.