Reviews for A new princess and an old demon's love
Yaoi-Beloved chapter 5 . 2/11/2011
update please! xD
Yaoi-Beloved chapter 4 . 2/11/2011
hmmm...I really didn't expect that. I thought for sure Mari was the bad gurl .;;
Fallen Angel Mitsu chapter 5 . 8/14/2009
Quick review, I'm reading this and playing guitar hero at the same time. (I'm on the hard level and thus keep failing the song and read this while it loads) Definite cliffhanger there at the end, argh, evil! Overall a well done chapter with good pacing too it. Great job keep up the good work! :)
Fallen Angel Mitsu chapter 4 . 7/30/2009
This was a well done chapter! It would have been nice to see another quick chapter before this to introduce Drac and give more of a hint to the who's the evil one here... (I'm sorry, I'm not trying to sound mean or negative)

Though your descriptions and the like have improved, and you have put a very nice cliffhanger on the end. Keep the good work! :)
CrimsonCrome chapter 3 . 6/30/2007
Fellow author,

That was funny. And convenient that those couples were so close. So, is Mitsuru going to warm up to Amy? I wonder...

Your fellow author,

CrimsonCrome chapter 2 . 6/30/2007
Fellow author,

Well, this chapter was fun to read. All of these quick hook ups and blossoming romances is not really my style, but I know that's who you are and I like that about you. You've done a good job. On to the next chapter!

Friend and author,

CrimsonCrome chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
I love the name,

So you killed off Mahiru? Aw, man! Anyway, I like this idea. The descriptions kind of shook me, mainly because of the whole "Her eyes were sky blue and filled with such love" thing. But, you have a different writing style and that's A-okay with me! _

I hope that you might stop in over at my place and read my only story I have left on my sight. Please review!

Your fellow author (and friend!),

Anubis's baby girl chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Sweet! Work on it!

I want results!

Love Ya!
Fallen Angel Mitsu chapter 3 . 10/25/2005
Very well done...The bit of suspense you have in here is killing me! *suspense: no seriously I am killing her...but it's not what you people think!* I can't wait for the next update. Till then, Keep up the great writing! :)
SealyGirl58 chapter 2 . 9/11/2005
That was great! Please keep updating!
DarkHuntress1265 chapter 2 . 9/10/2005
KEEP IT GOING! I will be looking forward to it!
DarkHuntress1265 chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Great start to what should be a great story! (I haven't read the rest yet!) :)
Fallen Angel Mitsu chapter 2 . 9/3/2005
Yeah updation! That is so like Mitsuru. Can't wait for more, till then, Keep up the great writing! :)
yoshiru chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
was um weird!
HolyTrinityFox-and-RathGirl89 chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
that's so sad! poor mitsuru! not only did mahiru leave him, but she had a daughter and died! he must be so upset! i hope you update soon so i can see what happens to poor old mitsuru!